Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 21-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Chiranjeevi Reddy Institute of Engineering and Technology (CRIT), Anantapur was established in 2008 with a noble objective of promoting technical education within the backward region of Anantapur. Its objective is to provide extremely innovative, driven world leaders within the field of Engineering education. The institute is affiliated to JNTU and approved by AICTE, Government of Bharat. CRIT opens up the doors of young minds who dare to dream. It encourages the spirit of free enquiry and imagination. Here dreams become true. The institute tries to point the sense of human values and discipline to create students respectful towards soul, realise and demonstrate their best potential and be a winner in life. CRIT’s objective is to produce highly innovative, motivated global leaders in the field of engineering education. The College has a beautiful green campus covering an area of nearly 20 acres on the outskirts of Anantapur.
Chiranjeevi Reddy Institute of Engineering and Technology (CRIT) Invites you to be a part of its team we are looking for a long term relationship with dedicated, committed staff in the following capacities.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- TEACHING FACULTY
- NON – TEACHING
- System Administrator
- Office Work and Assistant
- Wardens for both Boys and Girls
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Engineering Qualification: M.Tech with Distinction
- H & S, Qualification: M.Sc Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics & MA English
- MBA, Qualification: MBA with Distinction
- NOTE: CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE GOOD ENGLISH COMMUNICATION ALONG WITH MINIMUM 5 Yrs OF EXPERIENCE.
- NON – TEACHING
- Librarian : M.Lib.Sc having minimum 2 yrs of experience in Engineering College.
- System Administrator:Any UG & PG having good knowledge of networking
- Office Work and Assistant: Any SSC with the ability to convey message
- Wardens for both Boys and Girls:enthusiastic graduates who can provide pastoral care & experience in a similar post for minimum 5 yrs with age limit of 45 yrs for Female and 50 yrs for Male Minimum Good vision, Driving skills, having heavy vehicle
- Drivers: license & experience in Educational Institutions post for minimum 3 yrs with age limit of 50 yrs.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are Invited to may appear for walk-in interview on 26 NOV. 2020 FROM 10 AM TO 1 PM along with all original certificates, Application and Xerox copies with two Photographs
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON THURSDAY 26 NOV. 2020 FROM 10 AM TO 1 PM at OUR COLLEGE CAMPUS
Note: Please bring your resume along with your testimonials.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON THURSDAY 26 NOV 2020 FROM 10 AM TO 1 PM at OUR COLLEGE CAMPUS
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com