Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 19-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Railway Senior Secondary School, Erode, located near Erode Railway Station was established in 1916, as a Primary School in Southern Railway. Spread over nearly 23000 sq.mts. Within the Railway Colony, disseminating the sanctity of Cauvery–Bhavani River confluence, which is just 16 km from the School. The school was upgraded as an High School in 1997. Following the Anglo Indian syllabus, the school rose to one of the best schools established by Railways, by producing best results in the SSLC examinations. Railway Senior Secondary School has a very big playground, well-equipped science laboratory and computer centre (Smart Class) and a library – with vast collection of books. The playground and the children’s park provide ample opportunity and facility for the school children to have enough recreation. With earnest support from Railway Administration and efficient and dedicated staff, the institution is keen on moulding the children into perfect personalities with a futuristic view of shaping a brighter India.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Post Graduate Teacher
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Social Science
- Post Graduate Teacher
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
TGT Social Science
Bachelor Degree in History/Geography/Economics* and Political Science* with B.Ed and Pass in CTET/TET Fluency in English Teaching Experience in Secondary level
Master Degree in Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics with B.Ed Fluency in English Teaching Experience in Senior Secondary level Pass in CTET/TET
Master Degree in Chemistry /Bio Chemistry with B.Ed Fluency in English Teaching Experience in Senior Secondary level Pass in CTET/TET
Master Degree in Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/ Bio Sciences/Genetics/Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant physiology provided Botany & Zoology is studied at Graduation level with B.Ed Fluency in English Teaching Experience in Senior Secondary level Pass in CTET/TET
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Part time Teachers will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 26,250/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Erode, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Trained Graduate Teacher for Social Science, Post Graduate Teachers for Physics, Chemistry and Biology to teach High & Higher secondary classes on Part time are required for Railway Senior Secondary School (CBSE), Erode. Interested candidates with the following qualifications and ready to accept the terms and conditions may directly attend a Walk-in Interview with all original certificates and copy of the same at 10.00 hrs on 02/12/2020 (Wednesday) at Railway Senior Secondary School (CBSE), Erode.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Part time Trained Graduate Teacher will be engaged on contract basis for teaching Social science for classes VI to X. Part time Post Graduate Teachers will be engaged for teaching Physics/ Chemistry/Biology for classes XI & XII.
- The Candidate must be able to handle classes and conduct tests through online platform till schools are reopened.
- Selected candidates will be allotted 30 periods a week of 40 minutes duration per period.
- The part time teachers so selected shall perform all jobs related to academic, including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking the classes will be paid.
- All the selected Part time Teachers will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 26,250/- per month.
- Part time teacher will not be eligible for Privileges such as Pass, PTO, Leave, any other extra allowances etc.
- Part time teacher will not be treated on par with Railway Teacher and will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form part of the cadre of Railway Teachers, a declaration in this regard is to be given by the candidates.
- Other terms and conditions for part time teachers will be notified at the time of actual engagement.
- Engagement of part time teachers on contract basis will be done for a period of not less than 07 days and not more than 200 working days. Such arrangement can be discontinued at any time, without any prior notice and assigning any reason.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk-in Interview on 02/12/2020 (Wednesday) at 10.00 hrs
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
WALK-IN INTERVIEW For Part-Time Teachers
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com