Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 18-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with ‘A’ grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
An Online Interview will be held for the post of Guest Faculty on lecture basis for one semester (i.e. upto dispersal of classes) or till the positions are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier in the following Departments:
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION / TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Computer Science & Technology
- South and Central Asian Studies
- Library’ and Information Science
- Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Pharmacognosy/ Natural Products
- Performing Arts
- Theatre/Dance/ Music/Drama
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- The qualification and experience required for teaching posts will be as per “UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018 and its subsequent amendments. However, Ph.D. in relevant field is desirable.
- For faculty positions of Department of Computer Science & Technology, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per AICTE 2019 regulations and its amendments from time to time
- For faculty positions of Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) Regulations issued from time to time. Further, the candidate must be registered Pharmacist.
I. Desirable qualifications for all subjects/departments/posts: PhD+NET and publications in peer reviewed and high impact journals is desirable.
II. Subjects for which NET or a similar tests accredited by the UGC are not conducted then, the tests conducted by prescribed regulatory bodies like ICAR, AICTE (GATE, GPAT) etc. will be required in place of UGC-CSIR-NET.
Web Link for UGC Regulations 2018 and AICTE regulation 2019 and their subsequent amendments:
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- : Rs.1500 per lecture subject to maximum of Rs. 50,000/- pm
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are required to send (through email at: email@example.com) one set of self-attested copies and along with duly filled/typed application form in prescribed format as available on university website www.cup.edu.in complete in all manners during the online interview. The recruitment fee of Rs. 100/- (for candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/Women) should be deposited in university bank account (as given in advertisement) and send the proof of deposit along with application form etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org on before
02.12.2020 upto 5:00 p.m.
BRANCH NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS 3027-B, Guru Kashi Marg, Near Bus Stand, Bathinda-151001(PB)
TELEPHONE NUMBER 98153-31111
WHETHER THE BRANCH IS COMPUTERISED YES
IFSC CODE OF THE BRANCH HDFC0000187
MICR CODE OF THE BRANCH 151240002
IS THE BRANCH ALSO NEFT ENABLED YES
TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNT (SB/CURRENT/CASH/CREDIT) SB
COMPLETE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER (LATEST) 50100058592507
For any further query contact:
In-charge, Recruitment Cell,
Central university of Punjab
Main Campus, VPO: Ghudda
Bathinda-151401 (Punjab), India
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 02.12.2020 upto 5:00 p.m.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWSPAPER SOURCE / REFERENCE
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
CUPB/20-21/005 – Online Interview for Guest Faculty Advt No.CUPB/20-21/005 (Dated: 17.11.2020)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.