Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 16-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas. Institute was conferred the Deemed University status by Govt. of India in the year 2000. With an enduring dedication to the pursuit of excellence, IIIT-A offers unparalleled students experiences across a broad spectrum of academic environment.IIIT-A’s administrative office deals with the diverse range of issues including human resource, financial activities, research administration and student affairs.Living and learning are intimately interwined at IIIT-A. Extra-curricular programmes, organizations, performances, forums and athletics beckon students, faculty and staff as well as neighbours from the communities around us. Extending into an area of 100 acres, the campus is imaginatively laid out with a picturesque landscape. The campus provides all essential amenities for community living, including Staff Club, Health Centre, Shopping Centre, Banks, ATMs, Community Centre, etc.
The Institute invites the applications from SC, ST, OBC(NCL) and Persons with Disabilities (VH, OH, HH) under special recruitment drive from Indian nationals, for the following positions in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Department of Information Technology.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor Grade-II
- Assistant Professor Grade-I
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Department of Information Technology
3)Cyber Law and Information Security.
4)Machine Learning and Intelligent Systems.
5)Human Computer Interaction.
9)Robotics and Machine Intelligence.
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
3)Digital Signal Processing.
6)Mixed Signal Design.
7)Digital System Design.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Assistant Professor Grade-II Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-10
Ph.D. One publication in an SCI Journal
Assistant Professor Grade-II Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-11
Ph.D. with 1 year of post Ph.D. experience. One paper accepted for publication in SCI Journal. Two papers in SCI Journals or one patent; may be based on Ph.D. work
Assistant Professor Grade-I Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-12
Ph.D. with 3 years of post Ph.D. experience OR 6 years of total experience (not counting Ph.D. enrollment period) after obtaining appropriate Masters degree – M.Tech. or equivalent degree.
02 papers in SCI journals outside Ph.D. work. One ongoing sponsored project for candidates from academia. Two experiments or computational projects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate.
One PhD supervision ongoing; 01 Patent; Experience in industry or R&D lab. of repute; M.Tech, M.Sc. or B.Tech. project supervision on live industrial problems.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Grade-II Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-10
- Assistant Professor Grade-II Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-11
- Assistant Professor Grade-I Pay Level as per 7th CPC Level-12
IIIT Allahabad makes every attempt to help faculty members settle in their academic role and to grow professionally. The Assistant Professors (on contract) get all the benefits as for regular faculty members. These include:
- Contribution towards New Pension Scheme (NPS), HRA, LTC, medical re-imbursement, transportation allowance, education allowance for children etc. will be admissible as per the Institute Rules.
- A Cumulative Professional Development Allowance of Rs. 3 Lakhs for every block period of 3 years is available to every member of the faculty to meet the expenses for participating in both national and international conferences, paying the membership fees of various professional bodies, books and periodicals and contingent expenses, as well as for other professional development activities.
- Reimbursement of telephone bills up to a ceiling of Rs.750/-per month.
- Besides pay, the post carries allowances according to the Institute rules which at present correspond to those admissible to the Central Government employees stationed at Prayagraj.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Only online applications through given link will be accepted. Teaching Statement (Maximum in 500 words): The candidate may indicate UG Courses he/she may like to engage in the next two years. The candidate may also elaborate PG/PhD level courses, he/she may like to develop in one’s own area of research. Research Plan (Maximum in 500 words): The candidate is required to highlight his research plan for the next 5 (five) years
- Incomplete/ partially filled application forms will not be considered.The decision of the Institute authorities in such cases will be final.
- Separate sheet, if required, may be attached along with application. .
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill or withdraw any or all the posts advertised.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications sent through email/FAX will not be considered.
- Short listing criteria for calling for interview may be fixed higher than the advertisement subject to the number of the application received.
- A candidate applying for a post can be called for interview for lower post also, if Committee recommends so.
- Mere eligibility will not be entitled any candidate for being called for any part of selection process.
- Applicants who are employed in Government or Semi-Government Organizations should apply through proper channel or produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of seminar/interview.
- No information will be sent to those candidates who are not shortlisted for Interview. It is expected that the entire selection process will be over with in six months of the issue of the advertisement
- Candidates may apply in more than one department by repeating the online application process.
- After Screening, the screened in candidates shall be invited for presentation in person or online mode. To and fro fare upto AC 3 tier by the shortest route (only for travel within India) will be paid by the institute on production of tickets. Tatkal charges and local travel charges shall not be reimbursed. Accommodation will be Provided in institute’s vistors’ hostel at institute subsidized rate.
- Candidates recommended after presentation shall be invited for the interview before the Statutory Selection Committee. TA/Accommodation in visitor’s hostel shall again be provided by the institute. (No candidate can directly appear before the statutory selection committees.)
- Based on the recommendations of the statutory selection committee and approval of the Board of Governors, appointment letters shall be issued.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of submitting online application: 08 December 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for Special Recruitment Drive for SC,ST,OBC(NCL) and Persons with Disablities (VH,OH,HH) for the Post of Assistant Professor Grade-I & II (on Regular/Contract)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org