Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 14-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The State of Maharashtra realizing the importance of quality legal education and need of well-trained law graduates to the Bar, Bench and professions took a very bold decision by creating three National Law Universities in the State of Maharashtra at Mumbai, Nagpur and Aurangabad. Further all the three are independent and autonomous institutions created under the Maharashtra National Law University Act,2014. The latest one added to the list of National Law Universities in India is the Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, commenced from March16, 2017. The commencement of the University has fulfilled the aspirations of the people of the Marathwada region for an institution of national importance in Aurangabad. The law university is set to make a beginning with admissions from the Academic Year 2017-18. The University entered into an MOU with the Convenor, CLAT 2017 to make admissions from the merit list of the qualified CLAT-2017 aspirants. The authorities are making all efforts to make the admissions and to provide all facilities to the students who take admission in MNLU-Aurangabad.
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad invites Applications from eligible candidates (kindly check the eligibility hereinafter mentioned) in the prescribed format (See Website) for filling up of following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts in the University
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Finance and Accounts Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Assistant Accounts Officer
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor of Law
- Associate Professor of Law
- Assistant Professor of Law
- Associate Professor of Law (Contractual basis for 03 Years)
- Assistant Professor of Law (Contractual basis for 03 years)
- Assistant Professor of Economics (Contractual basis for 03 Years)
- Assistant Professor of Political Science (Contractual basis for 03 Years)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Professor of Law:
Eligibility (A or B) A. i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given an Appendix II, Table 2 as per UGC Regulations of Minimum Qualifications for appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and measures for the Maintenance of standards in Higher Education, 2018 notified July 18, 2018. ii) ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR B. i) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant/allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above,) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
Associate Professor of Law:
Eligibility: i. A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines; ii. A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed); and iii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (UGC Regulations 2018). iv. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. v. Desirable Qualification: a) Specialisation in Commercial Law and Cyber Law b) Teaching Experience in National Law University (NLUs)
Assistant Professor of Law and Other disciplines (Economics and Political Science):
Eligibility (A or B) (A) i. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test, accredited by UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a PhD degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions: i. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only; ii. The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners; iii. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted; iv. The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and v. The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
Note: 1) The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic affairs) of the University concerned. 2) NET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SET is not conducted. However, Ph.D. degree shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor in such disciplines. OR (B) The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: 1. Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ; 2. the Times Higher Education (THE) or 3. the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai). Note: The Academic score as specified in Appendix II (Table 3A) for Universities, and Appendix II (Table 3B) for Colleges shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview. Desirable Qualification: Teaching Experience in National Law University (NLUs)
Assistant Professor of Law (Contractual basis for 03 years and on Consolidated payment):
Minimum Qualification & Eligibility:
1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Candidates having a good academic record in teaching and research in University, College or any institution of national repute.
Finance and Accounts Officer:
• The Age criteria for the Finance and Accounts Officer post is preferably below 55 years;
• The Educational and Other Qualifications as under:
▪ Essential: Masters’ Degree in Commerce with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognised University/Institute Or A graduate and a qualified Chartered or Cost and Management Accountant.
▪ Experience: i. Service in Organised Audit and Accounts Establishments in Identical Or Immediate below grade for five years Or 15 years of Experience as Accountant, of which 8 years should be at level of Deputy Finance Officer Or Accounts Officer in Educational establishments Or Manager Accounts in a Reputed organisation Or Service as Finance and Accounts Officer Or equivalent post in University level institutions. ii. Competence in handling computerised Finance administration.
▪ Desirable Qualification: 1. Diploma in Computer Application 2. Experience in National Law University
• Age: Preferably below 45 years.
• Essentials: i. Qualified Auditors / Certified Accountants from Audit and Accounts Service holding the post on regular basis with 03 (three) years’ experience in PB-3 with GP’ 5400/- Or Qualified Auditors / Certified Accountants having 08 (eight) years’ Experience in PB-3 with GP’ 4,600/-
Assistant Accounts Officer:
• Age: Preferably below 35 years.
• Essentials: i. A Master’s Degree in any Discipline with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 Point Scale from a recognised University/Institute OR A graduate and qualified Chartered or Cost Accountant
• Experience: ii. 5 years post qualification experience in educational and / research establishments
• Desirable: iii. Qualification in area of Management/Law. iv. Experience in handling Computerised Administration / Legal / Financial / Establishment matters
[C] PROBATION PERIOD: The period of Probation for the above mentioned (regular) posts is as follows:
- Teaching Posts (Regular):
i. Professor of Law: 02 years
ii. Associate Professor of Law: 02 years
iii. Assistant Professor of Law: 02 years
- Non-Teaching Posts:
i. Finance and Accounts Officer: 02 year
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor In the pay scale of as per 7th CPC at Academic Level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,44,200/-)
- Associate Professor In the pay scale of as per 7th CPC at Academic Level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,31,400/-)
- Assistant Professor In the pay scale of as per 7th CPC at Academic Level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-)
- Finance and Accounts Officer: In the pay scale of as per 7th CPC (S-29 with rationalize entry pay of Rs.1,31,400/-) with other admissible allowances
- Internal Auditor: (Contractual basis for 03 years) In the pay scale of as per 7th CPC with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-.
- Assistant Accounts Officer (Contractual basis for 03 years) In the pay scale of as per 7th CPC with rationalized entry pay of Rs.53,100/-
- Assistant Professor of Law (Contractual basis for 03 years and on Consolidated payment of Rs.50,000/- PM
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications shall be made in the prescribed format available at http://www.mnlua.ac.in only.
Application made in any other manner shall not be considered. Candidates are requested to carefully go through the instructions before submitting their applications. Candidates must also indicate the “Name of the Post” and “Post No.” which they have applied.
The application in the prescribed format along with DD should reach the address: “Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, Near Raje Sambhaji Sainik School, Nath Valley School Road, Kanchanwadi, Aurangabad – 431 005 (Maharashtra)” by 5:00 PM on or before 07.12.2020. University is not responsible for
delays in delivery by the postal.
Application Fee for the Candidates belonging to SC / ST category is Rs.50 and for other Categories it is Rs.100/- to be paid in favour of ‘Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad’ payable at Aurangabad in the form of Demand Draft (DD) from any Nationalised Bank and should be attached along with the application form. Registration fee will not be refundable
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 07.12.2020 by 5:00 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
- Recruitment Notification-Teaching & Non-Teaching
- Application Form for Teaching Posts
- Application Form for Non-Teaching Posts
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate. If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.