Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI), founded by two dedicated disciples and contemporaries of Mahatma Gandhi, Dr.G.Ramachandran and Dr.T.S.Soundaram Ramachandran, has as its foundation Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary philosophy of Nai Talim, which effectively bridges the cognitive and practical dimensions, and focuses on the holistic development of learners, with an emphasis on skill development through value-based education, rooted in indigenous cultures and traditions. Since its establishment in 1956, GRI has been unstintingly contributing to higher education and has successfully pioneered rural higher education.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest/Part Time Teachers
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- School of Agriculture and Animal Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Minimum Qualifications as per UGC Regulations:
A Master’s Degree with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST and OBC category (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned subject with M.Phil., Ph.D. and or SET/NET/SLET.
A minimum of two / three years experience in College / University level teaching.
Agronomy: A Master’s Degree in Agronomy. Candidates must have cleared the ICAR-NET/Ph.D.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The Candidates are requested to provide original evidence of the particulars at the time of interview without fail.
- The Candidates are informed to download the Registration Form and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
Venue : Multi-Purpose Auditorium
Date : 17.11.2020
Time : 10.00 a.m.
- The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
- The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars at the time of interview without fail.
- The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on 17.11.2020 Time : 10.00 a.m.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Walk-in-Interview Notification for Engaging of Guest/Part Time Teachers
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.