Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 09-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
College of Architecture, Pune
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
During the last 55 years Bharati Vidyapeeth has made astonishing strides in the field of education, particularly, higher and professional education. Today Bharati Vidyapeeth conducts more than 156 educational units of various kinds’ right from pre-primary schools to postgraduate institutions and a full fledged professional university (BVDU). Today, Bharati Vidyapeeth has its major campuses in New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Solapur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Karad, Satara, and Panchgani and at quite a few other places. Bharati Vidyapeeth is probably the only organization from Maharashtra having its campus in the capital city of India. It is not in the urban areas alone that Bharati Vidyapeeth has started its institutions. Its schools and colleges have dotted rural areas and even the remotest tribal and coastal areas of Maharashtra. Bharati Vidyapeeth runs more than 78 schools and 60 institutions of higher education, including those of professional education. Among these are colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Law, Biotechnology, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Environment Science, Agriculture, Physical education and more. With a view to promote research activities and to create a research culture on its campuses, Bharati Vidyapeeth has established five specialized research institutes in the areas of Health Related Sciences, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Applied Chemistry and Social Sciences. Dr. Patangrao Kadam subsequently expanded the scope of his activities and started many other institutions as its sister concerns. They include cooperative units of various kinds, several trusts, quite a few service institutions and even an orphanage.
Bharati Vidyapeeth, a well reputed educational organization in India having its Head Office in Pune, requires the following personnel
To be a great institution, we need great people to work with us. Everything we do in the education sector, every day, in more ways than one, helps to make a unique contribution to the society.
Key to our strategy has always been to attract and retain people who share our passion about the kind of institution we have built, based on our core purpose and values. Because we believe in our core values, we continue to identify talented people who share these principles. For us, our people are especially important.
Do you want more than a job? We offer you a meaningful career at the forefront of world-class higher education. Apply now to join us.
We will build an enduring partnership, not through the efforts of a few, but by the efforts of every single person in Bharati Vidyapeeth who strives to make a difference every single day.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Principal (College of Architecture, Pune)
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Steno-typist (English, Marathi)
- Telephone Operator
- Security Supervisor
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Associate Professor 01 (M.Arch) Architecture
- Assistant Professor 15 (13 – B.Arch. , 02 – M.Arch.)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualifications, experience and pay scale for above Posts are as prescribed by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune. For detailed information about qualification and online application, please visit Bharati Vidyapeeth’s website bvp.bharatividyapeeth.edu/index.php/careers
Qualifications and experience required will be as prescribed by Council of Architecture, India and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
For Assistant Professor
Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture or equivalent to B.Arch. with minimum 60% marks and three years of relevant professional experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent to B.Arch. and Master’s Degree in Architecture or in allied subjects of Architecture with minimum 60% marks at either level and one year of relevant professional experience.
For Associate Professor
Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture or equivalent to B.Arch., and Masters’ Degree in Architecture or in allied subjects of Architecture with minimum 60% marks at either level and eight years experience in teaching / research / professional work out of which a full time teaching experience of minimum thirteen years of professional experience.
Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture or equivalent to B.Arch. and Masters’ Degree in Architecture or in allied subjects of Architecture with minimum 60% marks at either level and seventeen years experience in teaching / research / professional work out of which a full time teaching experience of minimum eight years or twenty years of professional experience desirable.
Ph.D. in Architecture. Experience in administration at a responsible position. Reservations are applicable as per rules
Principal – College of Architecture, Pune Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ and Masters’ Degree in Architecture with first class or equivalent either in Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree. Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Post Ph.D. publication and guiding Ph.D. students is desirable
- Minimum of 13 years teaching and / or research and / or industrial experience of which at least 8 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or
- In case of Research experience, good academic record and books / research paper publications / IPR / patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members in Selection Committee.
- If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor with active participation record in devising, designing, developing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books / research paper publications / IPR / patents etc., as deemed fit by the expert members in Selection Committee.
- Flair for management and leadership is essential.
- Professional practice of 20 years as certified by the Council of Architecture shall also be considered valid as experience.
STENO-TYPIST (ENGLISH & MARATHI) :
Qualification & Experience
Graduate in any faculty with good command over English. Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English & Marathi Shorthand.
40 w.p.m. in Typing (English & Marathi). Candidate should possess good writing and verbal communication skills.
Preference will be given to candidates who have done their studies through English Medium.
Computer knowledge is essential. Three years experience in similar field
TELEPHONE OPERATOR :
Qualification & Experience
A Graduate degree with excellent communication and inter personal skills. Ability to handle office equipment like EPABX. Three years experience in similar field.
SECURITY SUPERVISOR :
Qualification & Experience Graduate in any faculty Only Retired Military Servicemen from the post of Subhedar
Major, Subhedar or Naik Subhedar should apply.
Qualification & Experience Minimum qualification – S.S.C. Experience of five years as a Watchman is essential.
Ex Servicemen will be given preference.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The Salary will commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate subject to the rules of Bharati Vidyapeeth and Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University).
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
For detailed information about posts and online application, please visit Bharati Vidyapeeth’s website bvp.bharatividyapeeth.edu /index.php/careers. The last date for receiving online applications will be 15 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
A hard copy of the application submitted online and attested xerox copies of all certificates should be sent to Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 4th floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Central Office, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030.
Application on prescribed form along with attested xerox copies of all the necessary certificates and complete bio-data should reach the undersigned within fifteen days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The prescribed form can be obtained from Central Office of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411 030 or from College office on payment of Rs.100/- in cash.
Instructions for submitting Online Applications for Employment
- Step 1: Download the Bharati Vidyapeeth Application for Employment (blank form in Microsoft Word format)
- Step 2: Fill-in all the requisite details in that format and save the document for uploading. At the same time, keep the following attachments ready for uploading, alongwith your filled-in Application Form:
- Digital or scanned copy of your passport size photograph (in JPG format)
- Digital or scanned copy of your signature (in JPG format)
- Last Pay Drawn certificate (if applicable) (in PDF format)
- Caste certificate (if applicable) (in PDF format)
- Any other attachments you wish to upload (in PDF format)
- Step 3: Click here to go to the Online Applications Submission Form, fill-in the required details, upload all the required attachments, and submit the form for our further necessary action.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for Application Submission is within fifteen days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Job Opportunities and Careers
Advertisements for various posts – 5th November 2020
📰 NEWSPAPER SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.