Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 06-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Raipur (Formerly Government Engineering College Raipur), situated in the capital of a newly incepted state of Chhattisgarh, has proven to be “avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over past few decades in this region. The institute is committed to the challenging task of development of technical education by preparing seasoned graduates in highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology at the cutting edge. For about five decades we have been doing it with sincerity and commitment at NIT Raipur. At present the institute offers graduate level courses in twelve disciplines.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Temporary Faculty
- Teaching Assistant
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Humanities & Social Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
|Physics||Relevant areas of Physics||M.Sc. in relevant field and preceding degrees in first division with Ph.D in relevant area.|
|Chemistry||Physical, Inorganic, Organic, Analytical, Environmental, Applied Chemistry.|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||Value Education||M.A. (Psychology/Value Education, 1st Class) and Ph.D. in relevant area. Experience: Psychological Counseling, UG and PG Teaching.|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||Health, Hygiene & Yoga||M.A./ M.Sc. in Yoga (First Class) Ph.D. in relevant area. Experience: Teaching and Practice of Yoga at the PG and UG levels.|
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Temporary Faculty M.Sc with Ph.D/ MA with Ph.D) Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Teaching Assistant M.Sc /MA) Rs. 30,000/- per month
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate are advised to carefully fill in all relevant fields provided in Application proforma duly typed in or hand written and provided all relevant information pertaining to qualification, experience details etc. scanned copies of the duly filled in and signed application form along with all self- attested copies (soft copy) of the testimonials, converted in a single PDF file, should be sent through email to the below email address on or before 09th November 2020 by 05:00 pm.
|S. No.||Department||Email ID|
|3||Humanities & Social Sciencesemail@example.com|
- Any other mode of application will not be entertained.
- Subject of the email should be “Application for the post of Temporary Faculty/ Teaching Assistant.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid Email Id, which is to be entered in the application form so that intimation regarding selection process may be sent through email.
- The period of contract will be upto 31st May 2021 only.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill-up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Institute reserves all the rights to fill the faculty positions by temporary basis.
- Applicants, who are employed in Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous organizations, Public sector enterprises, Universities and Educational Institutions must produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer when asked (through email).
- Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification of the candidate.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is found that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- “INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
- Right to restrict: Where the number of applicants in any department is extraordinarily high then the Institute have absolute right to restrict the number of applicants by qualification/experience/test.
- Eligible/Short listed candidate will be informed date and time of interview by the department through email only. The mode of interview can be online or offline (in person) depending on the situation.
- Candidates having M.Sc./MA degrees can be considered for the position of “Teaching Assistant” only if suitable candidates having Ph.D. degrees are not available.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 09th November 2020 by 05:00 pm.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWSPAPER SOURCE / REFERENCE
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Recruitment of Temporary Faculty /Teaching Assistant in the Department of Physics, Chemistry and Humanities & Social Sciences”. Academic Session 2020-2021.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.