Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 05-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Anant National University, India’s first Design university, aims to change the discourse in design education by making it multidisciplinary, industry relevant, and with a focus on sustainability and design thinking. The University takes a holistic approach to learning; focusing on developing foundational skills of collaboration, communication, critical thinking, empathy, and personal leadership, while creating strong conceptual understanding and hands-on experience in design education; for its Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Anant University aims to become one of the top universities in India by 2025, leading in the fields of design, built habitat and sustainability, reputed for its Indian roots and global standing. It is growing at a rapid pace and is on the path to become a 5,000 student university in ten years. To help us succeed in this mission we are looking for highly committed and entrepreneurial individuals to take on academic and administrative roles.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- School of Design, Space Design
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Essential : Master degree in appropriate branch and Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design with first class at either level. Without prejudice to the above the following conditions may be considered desirable:
- Teaching and research experience in reputed organization
- notable industry experience
- Papers presented at conference or in refereed journals
Experience: 2-6yrs as a Design faculty
Nature of Work
Teaching and Learning, Research and Publication, Examination and other Academic Administration as assigned (Full time)
- Creative eye and attention to detail
- Trend identification
- Knowledge of sustainable practices
- Sketching ability and computer knowledge
- Expertise in a particular subject area or areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Excellent research skills
- Ability to teach subjects related to interior designing like drafting, graphics, studio, life space planning, estimation, etc.
- Teach Interior designing concepts to students with more and more practical knowledge.
- More focus on real life case studies and practical of interior designing Conducting workshops, seminars etc on Interior designing
- Develop and implement innovative instructional methods in the classroom
- Proactively respond to student’s queries and concerns (within and outside the classroom)
- Set aside dedicated hours for office hours on a weekly basis
- Develop Question Banks for assignments and assessments within the subject area
- Guide students undertaking research projects as appropriate
- Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress.
- Maintain attendance
- Student communication on their progress
- proactively employ highest quality standards for teaching learning as benchmarked by the University
- Assist in various departmental duties and support senior professors in their day-to-day academic tasks and functions.
- Mentor and coach teaching assistants.
- Conduct research and publish papers in academic journals.
- Demonstrate practice based research and implementation
- Represent the university at conferences and deliver presentations when necessary.
- Attend faculty and departmental meetings and voice concerns, suggestions for improvement.
- Serve and support functional activities of departmental committees.
- Help in preparing the annual Design Entrance test paper
- invigilate examinations/assessments/juries
- Prepare reports and formats related to curriculum or university level data preparation
- Mentoring students to take part in national/internal level design competitions
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As per UGC norms or higher for deserving candidates
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may fill the Application Form by 18th November 2020
If you believe you are a self-starter who enjoys working in a high performing team, while never missing an opportunity to crack a joke, we recommend you to consider applying for a role at Anant National University.If you wish to apply kindly click on the position and fill up the Application Form.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 18th November 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Assistant Professor – Space Design Updated : (Wednesday November 4, 2020)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.