Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. THSTI is a part of the interdisciplinary Biotechnology Science Cluster at Faridabad, Haryana in the National Capital Region (NCR). The institution is a dynamic enterprise with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
This recruitment is to fill up the vacancies under the project entitled “Epidemic preparedness through rapid vaccine development: support of Indian vaccine development aligned with the global initiative of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI)”
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Senior Technical Officer
- Technical Officer-1
🏫 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Epidemic preparedness through rapid vaccine development: support of Indian vaccine development aligned with the global initiative of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Senior Technical Officer
PG Degree /PG Professional degree in Life Sciences with 7/6 years’ of post qualification relevant experience.
The candidate should have hands-on experience in molecular and serological assays. Should have sound knowledge of validation of assays, regulatory processes for assays used in diagnostics and vaccine development.
Knowledge and experience in Microbiology, Virology, Molecular biology and animal cell culture.
Desirable: Animal models of infection
PG Degree /PG Professional degree in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or relevant branch with 3/2 years of post qualification relevant experience in executing quality control & animal care procedures in small animal facility.
The candidate should have hands-on experience in molecular and serological assays. Should have sound knowledge of validation of assays, regulatory processes for assays used in diagnostics and vaccine development
Knowledge and experience in Microbiology, Virology, Molecular biology, animal cell culture. Handling
of animals and animal models for infectious diseases.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Senior Technical Officer Upto Rs. 85,000/-
- Technical Officer-1 Upto Rs. 60,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
◆ Matriculation Certificate/ Mark sheet
◆ Intermediate Certificate/ Mark sheet
◆ Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
◆ Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
◆ Ph.D Degree (if Applicable)
◆ Relevant experience certificates
◆ Caste/Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
- Application fee is to be deposited online as per the details given below:
- Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates Rs 200/-
- SC/ST/Women/PwBD 100
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
- On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
- Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
- Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to use Microsoft Edge internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
- In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for receipt of online application 10th November 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 NEWSPAPER SOURCE / REFERENCE
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
RN No: THS/RN/29/2020 (Technical Officer – I | Senior Technical Officer)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.