Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (1949) has blossomed from the Baroda College (1881) which is one of the oldest centres of learning in western India. MSU is the only state University with a residential, unitary character having English as sole medium of instruction with more than 1200 well-qualified faculty members and 1500 administrative staff to facilitate the learning of more than 35000 students having cosmopolitan life on campus.
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda invites ‘Online applications’ for various non-teaching posts to
be filled in purely on temporary and fixed tenure basis.
The desirous candidate is required to apply online on or before 23rd November 2020 till 5.30 P.M. at
The other details & conditions are available on the website of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Number of Posts and Name of Higher Payment Programmes for Appointment of Non Teaching Staffs for a period of 11 months Class III (Clerical/ Technical) under Higher payment programmes
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Clerk (Accounts)
- Data Entry Operator
- Clerk (Library)
- Computer Operator
- Supervisor (Electrical)
- Academic Administrator
- Programme officer
- Field Collector
- Store Keeper
- Faculty of Family & Community Sciences Institute of Fashion Technology
- Fine Arts
- Faculty of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Faculty of law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Work
- Centre for Life Long Learning and Extension
- Institute of Leadership and Governance
- Faculty of Education & Psychology
- Faculty of Technology & Engineering
- M. K. Amin Arts & Science college & College of Commerce, Padra
- Office of Career Advancement for Students
- Office of International Affairs
- Faculty of Management Studies
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Master Degree in Management with 55% of masks in Subjects like Political Science, Journalism & Communications, Law, HRM, Management or Social Work from recognized University. Computer Literacy and working Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel is preferred. Experience/ Qualification for Office Management Administration. Good Communication and Writing Skills
Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from any recognized University. Proficiency in computer Operations MS office /excel /email
Temporary Clerk/Data Entry Operator
Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from any recognized University. English typing @35WPM. Proficiency in computer Operations MS office /excel /email Desirable: Gujarati Typing @30 WPM
Temporary Clerk (Accounts)
B.Com. with 50% of marks and Training in Accounting & Tally with one year working experience in a reputed institution. Knowledge of data processing on computers and general correspondence like inviting quotation, preparing comparative statements will be preferred. Knowledge of cashbook writing, ledger posting and other day to day work.
Temporary Library Clerk
Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science with experience of working in a Library. Knowledge of Computer operations preferable
Temporary Computer Operator
BCA/ BSc (Computer Science) / PGDCA/ Diploma in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering. Knowledge of Maintenance of Computer Software, Hardware, LAN System and Knowledge in handling Audio Visual Equipment.
Temporary Technical Assistant
B.Sc with Chemistry/Physics/Life sciences/Environmental Science/Instrumentation or any other relevant subject (as per the requirement of the post) from a recognized University /Institute with minimum two years of maintenance experience of sophisticated scientific instrument in the field of related laboratory in any University/College/ Research Laboratory. OR Diploma Holder with 6 years’ experience in the relevant field Experience in handling Laboratory Equipment’s and computers Good command over English. For Faculty of Family & Community Sciences : Diploma in Textile Engineering/Textile Technology knowledge of maintenance and working of textile machinery and CCC passed from Govt. Recognized Institute and 1 year experience in pattern in men’s and woman’s wear.
Temporary Lab. Assistant
B.Sc. in Botany/Chemistry/Physics/Zoology OR B.Tech in Textile Technology/Textile Engineering OR Diploma in Textile Engineering/Textile Technology with at least two years’ experience in a scientific laboratory or academic institution.
For Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Institute Cell &Molecular Biology Candidate should have passed graduation (Preferably Bechelors in allied Sciences) with 2-3 year experience in scientific laboratory management. Should have computer knowledge for MS office work etc
Temporary Computer Lab Asstt.
BCA/ Diploma in Computer Applications, IT, Computer Engineering, Knowledge of Maintenance of Computer Software, Hardware, LAN System and Knowledge of Pertaining Audio Visual Equipment. (Faculty of Family & Community Sciences)
Temporary Electrical Supervisor
Std. 10th Pass from recognized State/Central Board with 2 years of ITI Certificate Course of Electrician. Desirable 2 years’ experience of operating DG Set/PA System etc.
Temporary Agency Supervisor
A candidate should have post Graduate Degree in MSW MHRM /MA (Psychology/ Social Work) from recognized university or institute. Candidates having working experience of counseling with special children will be preferred. Nature of duties 1) Children and Youth Counselling 2) Agency Visits / Field Work supervision 3) Coordination with outside agencies 4) Administrative and clinical work of CGC
Temporary Programme Officer
1. A Good Academic Record and a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent Grade in a point scale wherever Grading system is followed or its Equivalent Grade of B in the Seven Point Scale as per UGC norms in any discipline from a recognized University. (5% Relaxation for those candidates who have relevant and specific experience in University/College Academic Administration preferably in the Higher education field of similar nature as well as for those falling under SC/ST category as per reservation norms.) 2. At least TWO Years of relevant and specific experience in University/College Academic Administration preferably in the Higher education field of similar nature in the University/Organization/Institute is mandatory. The certificate along with nature of work executed shall be required to be submitted from the competent authority/officer without which the application may not be entertained. Five years’ of experience at supervisory level in University/College Administration/Establishment/Finance/ Examination/Academic Section/Department of the University holding analogous Post or an equivalent Post is desirable. Academic Administration in the fields/Section/Department/Cell etc. such as Accounts and Finance, Journalism, Corporate Communications and Linguistic Skills, Counseling, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Quality Assurances/Cells etc. shall be preferred. Knowledge of Computer Applications (word/excel etc.) is mandatory.
Temporary Field Collector 12th Science with Biology Subject
B.Sc. with Chemistry and 3 yearsexperience of Laboratory Assistant/ Scientific Assistant at College Level/ University Level/ Industries Level Describable: Knowledge of purchase procedure for equipment and chemicals, Maintenance of record of dead stock items, also having knowledge of computer, routine all office work
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Technical Assistant 14700/-
- Laboratory Assistant 9460/-
- Laboratory Assistant Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Institute Cell &Molecular Biology 13500/-
- Clerk 9460/-
- Clerk (Accounts) 9460/-
- Data Entry Operator 9460/-
- Clerk (Library) 9460/-
- Computer Operator 9460/-
- Supervisor (Electrical) 9460/-
- Academic Administrator 15000/-
- Agency Supervisor 14,000/-
- Programme officer 21000/-
- Field Collector 9000/-
- Store Keeper 18000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
(i) The candidate shall be required to apply online only on or before 23rd November 2020 till 5.30 p.m. at:
(ii) The hard copy of the system generated form, along with required enclosures and other relevant supporting documents need to be submitted by the applicant to the Registrar (Offg.) at the time of Test/Personal interaction, if the candidate is called for the personal interaction.
(iii) Candidate should possess the required educational qualifications and experience on the last date of submission of online application.
(iv) The online application form fee is Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200 for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/PH Candidates) that is required to be paid using Credit/Debit Card, or online banking only. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, through money order or postal order or through any other financial instrument except Credit/Debit cards. The
aforesaid application fee is non-refundable and no enquiries shall be entertained in this regard. The candidate should upload their cast certificate of SC/ST/SEBC/EWS issued by the competent authority of Government of Gujarat.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for submission of online application is 23rd November 2020 till 5.30 P.M
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
NOTIFICATION NO. ADE3/5 of 2020-2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.