Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
The University was formed by bringing together and integrating four well known technical institutions in the city of Madras (now Chennai) namely,
College of Engineering (CEG) (Established in 1794)
Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) (Established in 1944)
Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) (Established in 1949)
School of Architecture & Planning (SAP) (Established in 1957)
The University is situated in the southern part of the city of Chennai and it is 3 kms. from the nearest Railway Station (Guindy) and 10 kms. from Chennai Airport. The University’s Main Campus extends over 189 acres abutting the Adyar River on the north and Raj Bhavan on the south. The Madras Institute of Technology at Chrompet constitutes
the second campus of the University which extends over 52 acres. A third campus extending over 5 acres is located at Taramani, Chennai. These campuses have a variety of buildings serving the various needs of the University community.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Teaching Fellow (Temporary) in the Department of Planning, School of Architecture and Planning, Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
The applicants should have the qualifications as reported in the below
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Fellow
- Department of Planning, School of Architecture and Planning
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
First Class Master’s Degree in Planning/Urban Planning/Town Planning / Regional Planning/Urban and Regional Planning /Town and Country Planning/Infrastructure Planning/Traffic and Transportation Planning /Environmental Planning/Housing
Desirable: Three years of work experience
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Teaching Fellow Rs. 25,000
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
In case there is more number of applicants, a written test will be conducted to short list/select the candidates for oral interview.
The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of all degree/experience certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the following address in person or by post on or before 15.11.2020 4.30 p.m.
School of Architecture and Planning
Anna University, Chennai 600 025
Superscribe the envelope as application for the post of
‘Teaching Fellow’ in the Department of Planning.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of written test and interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
- The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for registration of application 15.11.2020 4.30 p.m.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Recruitment of Teaching Fellow in Planning – Dept. of Planning – SAP Campus – Last Date: 15.11.2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.