Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM) Bengaluru is an autonomous organization of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, to facilitate management education, training, research and consultancy for agribusiness, commodities and plantation sector. The institute is co-sponsored by Commodity Boards, viz. Tea Board, Coffee Board, Rubber Board, Spices Board, Tobacco Board and Plantation Associations viz. UPASI and ITA.The iinstitute has educational membership with the international accreditation agencies viz. The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB-USA) & European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD-Brussels) and Permanent Accreditation from the Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas (HLACT-Texas). IIPM has been recognized by AICTE-MHRD-GoI as a technical institution and its PGDM-ABPM program is accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi and obtained MBA Equivalence from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)-New Delhi.
- Professor / Associate Professor position in the area of HRM & OB on regular (or) deputation basis. Essential: Publications in ABDC/SCOPUS/WoS list of journals and IIM qualifications.
- Assistant Professor position in the area of Agricultural Economics on regular (or) deputation basis. Essential: Publications in ABDC/SCOPUS/WoS list of journals.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- HRM & OB
- Agricultural Economics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Pay scales (7 CPC) and eligibility criteria for the Professor position is furnished below:
Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class in the preceding degree in concerned/relevant discipline (preferred MBA (HR) with Ph.D. in HRM and associated areas) and excellent academic record throughout. Minimum of 10 years teaching/research/ industrial experience of which at least 5 to 6 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IIMs (or) at an equivalent level in any such other foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards (experience during Ph.D. will not be counted). Demonstrate commitment to outstanding teaching, executive education, research & consultancy service (highlighting current & past research interests and achievements) and possess a history of significant success in fund generation & resource development. Rigorous standards of professional achievement, ethical behaviour and research publications in concerned discipline during the tenure. Research publications in ABDC/SCOPUS/WoS list of journals are essential.
Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class in the preceding degree in concerned/relevant discipline (preferred MBA (HR) with Ph.D. in HRM and associated areas) and excellent academic record throughout. Minimum of 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 to 4 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor in IIMs (or) at an equivalent level in any such other foreign institutions of comparable standards (experience during Ph.D. will not be counted). Demonstrate commitment to outstanding teaching, executive education, research & consultancy service (highlighting current & past research interests and achievements) and possess a history of significant success in fund generation & resource development. Rigorous standards of professional achievement, ethical behaviour and research publications in concerned discipline during the tenure. Research publications in ABDC/SCOPUS/WoS list of journals are essential.
Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class in the preceding degree in concerned/relevant discipline (preferred M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics) with Ph.D. (Agricultural Economics) from reputed institution, with a very good academic record throughout and a minimum 3 to 4 years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding experience gained while pursuing Ph.D) in reputed national or foreign institutions of comparable standards. Research publications such as books/research papers/policy papers and experience of guiding Ph.D. scholars. current & past research interests and achievements). Rigorous standards of professional achievement, ethical behaviour and research publications in concerned discipline during the tenure. Research publications in ABDC/SCOPUS/WoS list of journals are essential.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor: 1,59,100 – 2,20,200 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,59,100 (Level 14A)
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,11,300 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,39,600 (Level 13A2)
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): Rs. 1,01,500 – 1,67,000 with Entry Pay of Rs. 101,500 (Level 12) / Rs. 131,400 – 2,04,700 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,31,4000 (Level 13A1)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Depending upon the qualifications and experience, salary may be offered in deserving cases as decided by the Selection Committee.
Interested applicants possessing required qualifications and experience may send their applications in prescribed proforma along with self-attested copies of qualification and experience certificates to the undersigned at the following address:
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru
(An Autonomous Organization of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, GoI)
Jnana Bharathi Campus, Malathalli Post
Bengaluru 560 056
Ph: +91-80-23211716 (EPABX)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered by the Institute.
- Papers published ONLY in ABDC journals will be considered for shortlisting of applications.
- The pay carries all other allowances comparable to 7th CPC. The fringe benefits such as HRA, LTC, medical & education allowance, financial support towards national and international conferences, etc., shall be permitted as per Institute norms.
- The Institute is not responsible for any postal delays, loss or non-receipt of applications sent by post either way.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. The decision of the Application Review and Selection Committee is final and binding.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualifications/eligibility and experience will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or his/her final selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found prima-facie suitable for being considered by the Shortlisting/Selection Committee.
- The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
- Institute reserves the right to consider to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
- The Institute reserves its right to make the selection, increase or decrease the number of posts and its title or cancel the recruitment procedure to any post or all posts without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final.
- Candidates are required to bring interview call letter at the time of interview along with the copies of the relevant certificates in original for verification.
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Relaxation in qualification and experience/higher start in the time scale may be considered in the case of exceptionally bright candidates.
- For regular appointments, there would be a probation period of two to three years.
- Depending on the academic credentials of the candidate, the Institute may consider them for an offer on a contractual basis.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/false the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website regularly for updates. Amendments, corrigenda (if any), will be placed on the institute website only.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for receipt of application form is 16th November 2020.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Date: 02.11.2020 Notification No.18/20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.