Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Army Public School Old Cantt, Prayagraj, was established 01 April,2016, The aim of school is to impart quality education to children of serving as well as retired service personnel with certain seats for civilians, the school is affiliated to CBSE, Delhi .The medium of instruction is English with Hindi as compulsory language. In the modern time, the school has become the most important source of formal education, but the home yields a powerful influence on children in molding their personalities. Both parents and teachers are equally responsible for the education and overall development of the child, therefore maximum co-operation between parents and school authorities is desired to forge a link and to bring out the best in the child.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Primary Teacher PRT
- Trained Graduate Teacher TGT
- Special Educator
- Supervisor Administration
- Science Lab Attendant
- Group ‘D’
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- TGT (Social Science)
- PRT (Computer)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- (a) TGT (Social Science)
- Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), B.Ed or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. In case the candidate has not got 50% marks in graduation but has obtained 50% or more marks in Post-graduation in the subject, the candidature shall be valid. CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks. Should have passed Online Screening Exam conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Score Card.
- (b) PRT (Computer)
- B.Tech in Computer Science/ B.Sc. in Computer Science/ B.Sc. with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or recognized Institutions.
- (c) Special Educator
- Graduation with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. General with one year Diploma in Special Education.
- (d) Supervisor Administration
- An Ex NCO from Army having 15 years or more service with knowledge of Accounts and Administrative exp during his Army service.
- (e) Science Lab Attendant
- Educational Qualification;- 10+2 with Science and computer literate,
- (f) Group ‘D’
- Educational Qualification:Preferably matriculate.
- Age- As on 01 April 2020:-
- (a) Fresh Candidates (No Experience) – Below 40 years
- (b) Experience Candidates (ind ESM) – Below 57 years
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As per AWES rules.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may obtain application from School office from 09:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs and submit the same duly filled (hard copy) alongwith self attested relevant documents (Education Qualification, experience certificate, any other relevant document) and demand draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of Army Public School, Old Cantt, Allahabad payable at Allahabad in the school office, latest by 15 Nov 2020. Application forms can be downloaded from school website-https://www.apsoldcanttald.in/.No application will be accepted through email. The School Management reserves al right of selection/rejection. No TA/DA wil be admissible.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15 Nov 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for the following posts for appointment on contractual/ adhoc for Army Public School Old Cantt, Prayagraj (UPDATED ON 31 OCT, 2020)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.