Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 31-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sectorand to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefitting the food growers/produces and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Skilled Supporting Staff
- Computer Programmer(Co-terminous)
- Field Assistant-III
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Skilled Supporting Staff
- Computer Programmer(Co-terminous) and Field Assistant-III
- All India Co-ordinated Research Projects (AICRP)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Skilled Supporting Staff
Graduate in Science. As per Assam Govt. Guidelines.
(Preference will be given to candidates with good communication skills and work experience of atleast
Computer Programmer (Co-terminous)
Educational Qualification; Master Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University. Desirable qualification: 1. Minimum 2 years working experience as Computer Programmer in any Govt office/ Govt recognized institutions.
Field Assistant-Ill (Co-terminous)
Educational Qualification; Graduate in Arts/ Commerce/ Science from a recognized University. Desirable Qualification: 1. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. 2. Minimum 2 years’ working experience as Field Supervisor in any experimental Field of Agricultural Research/Farm.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Skilled Supporting Staff Rs.15000/- (fixed)
- Computer Programmer (Co-terminous) Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/-plus GP Rs. 11,500/-
- Field Assistant-Ill (Co-terminous) Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/-Plus GP: Rs. 8,700/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Skilled Supporting Staff
Bio-data are invited for the post of a Skilled Supporting Staff at DBT-NECAB, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through Skype interview
Date of online Interview: 20th Nov 2020
Last date for receipt of applications: 18th Nov 2020
To apply complete the Google form here: https://forms.gle/6w7SAJSjqBEMq3dw8
Computer Programmer(Co-terminous) and Field Assistant-III
Intending eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed Application Format with all relevant documents and non-refundable Application fee to the undersigned on or before 19.11.2020. The applicants in service shall submit their Applications through proper channel.
The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the AAU’s website *www.aau.ac.in’. For using the downloaded copy of application form, the candidate must deposit crossed IPO of Rs. 20/-(Rupees twenty only) drawn in favour of the Director of Research(Agri.), AAU, Jorhat-13, along with the Application.
Terms and conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope submitting application.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate and relexation of upper age limit shall be as per Notification of the Govt, of Assam. In case of the candidates working in AAU, the maximum age limit will be relaxed as per AAU’s norms.
- 2(two) copies of self attested passport size photographs must be enclosed with the Application.
- Non-refundable Application fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs.150.00 in case of SC/ST/PHD) candidates only) in the shape of A/C payee Bank Draft of a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the ‘Director of Research (Agri.), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13’, payable at Jorhat must be enclosed with the Application.
- One self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 6.00(Rupees six only) must be enclosed with the application.
- The last date of receipt of Application by the Office of the undersigned is 19/11/20Z0- No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
- The Applicants must submit self attested copies of testimonials in support of Qualification, character/conduct, experience etc.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification of candidates.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Skilled Supporting Staff Last date for receipt of applications: 18th Nov 2020
Computer Programmer(Co-terminous) and Field Assistant-III: The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 19.11.2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.