Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 29-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the students. The global standards set at VIT in the field of teaching and research spur us on in our relentless pursuit of excellence. In fact, it has become a way of life for us. The highly motivated youngsters on the campus are a constant source of pride. Our Memoranda of Understanding with various international universities are our major strength. They provide for an exchange of students and faculty and encourage joint research projects for the mutual benefit of these universities. Many of our students, who pursue their research projects in foreign universities, bring high quality to their work and esteem to India and have done us proud.
Applications are invited for the Post of Digital Media Associate, Student Outreach Department
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Digital Media Associate, Student Outreach Department
🎯 JOB DESCRIPTION
Digital Media Associate should be an expert in generating and managing digital information, including blogs, social media and websites, for the Institute. He/she will be pivotal in maximising Institute’s web search presence.
Track, analyze, and report on performance of Institute’s website and social media. Should primarily interface with various departments in gathering communications materials. Should be an expert in managing online press room including online press releases and photo assets. Should assist in the management of general communications and public relations as needed. Should be able to compose posters, ads, messages etc. using photoshop.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with Institute’s goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish the Institute’s web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online voice of the Institute through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a flair for writing. 1 – 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Content writing, Copy writing and Editing Skills are mandatory.
- Should be adaptable and create quality unique content for a website, compose content for digital media, print brochures, flyers etc.
- Learning skills and positive attitude are a must.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Understanding of SEO and social media/SMM experience is preferred.
- Photoshop skills to compose posters, ads, messages would be a plus.
🏆 STIPEND / PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- As Per Norms
📌 JOB LOCATION
Vellore, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo through online http://careers.vit.ac.in
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Digital Media Associate, O/O Students Outreach
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.