Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 28-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Management Development Institute Gurugram (MDI Gurgaon), one of the India’s premier Business Schools, launched its second campus at Murshidabad in West Bengal in 2014 with an intention to impart management education, nurture talent, and groom them to become global leaders. The campus was inaugurated by the Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee in August 2014, with simultaneous commencement of classes for first batch of students of AICTE approved 2 years full time residential Post Graduated Program in Management (PGPM). The establishment of this prestigious institution in the eastern economic region was in fulfilment of certain academic and visionary objectives while keeping in view the
high standards of professional education, training and skills that a reputed B-School like MDI would usher in its wake.
Management development programs (MDPs) and other training and skill development initiatives are also featured regularly in the campus calendar. Executives, trainees and officials receive open as well as customized knowledge through these programs which are of varying duration. Research is an important constituent of MDI’s vision and mission. The entire academic community is research active and carries out research work of consistently higher standards that can contribute to the national goal of innovation, socio-economic development and environmental sustainability.
In order to realize our vision for the future, we are looking for dedicated and committed faculty members who believe in institution-building and have a passion for academic excellence, quality research, innovative MDPs and value-added consulting.
Applications are invited for the positions of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Business Communications, Economics, Human Resource Management, Information Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Organisational Behaviour, Public Policy & Governance (including Corporate Law) and Strategic Management.
Applicants recruited in various positions will be expected to carry out research, teaching, training, consulting and institution development activities.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Communications
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Public Policy & Governance (including Corporate Law)
- Strategic Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline AND Master’s degree in Business Administration/ PGDM/CA/ICWA/M.Com. with first class or equivalent AND Ph.D. in Relevant Field
Norms: MDI Gurgaon follows JCR Impact Factor by Clarivate Analytics as well as Scopus CiteScore-ranked journals Requirement: A minimum of two research papers with JCR Impact Factor more than 0.5 and / or Scopus CiteScore 0.7 or more in the last three years
Minimum 4 years experience in teaching/ research/ industry, post-Ph. D. degree
Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent in preceding degree In relevant branch
Norms: MDI Gurgaon follows JCR Impact Factor by Clarivate Analytics as well as Scopus CiteScore-ranked journals Requirement: A minimum of six research papers with JCR Impact Factor more than 0.5 and / or Scopus CiteScore 0.7 or more In last 5 years
Minimum 8 years experience in teaching/ research/ industry, post-Ph.D. degree, of which at least 4 years shall be as Assistant professor.
Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent in preceding degree in relevant branch.
Norms: MDI Gurgaon follows JCR Impact Factor by Clarivate Analytics as well as Scopus CiteScore-ranked journals Requirement: A minimum of ten research papers with JCR Impact Factor more than 0.5 and / or Scopus CiteScore 0.7 or more In last 5 years
Minimum 12 years experience in teaching/ research/ industry, post-Ph.D. degree, of which at least 4 years shall be as Associate professor.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor 12 PB(R) 101500 – 167400
- Associate Professor 13A2 PB(R) 139600 — 211300
- Professor 14A PB(R) 159100 — 220200
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application Form(Prescribed Application Form) should be downloaded from the Institute website www.mdi.ac.in. Completely filled Application Form along with annexure/enclosures and “Curriculum Vitae” should be sent to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org and in a closed cover superscribing the name of the position & area applied for, and send through post only to the “The Director, Management Development Institute Gurgaon, Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurugram 122007 (Haryana)” so as to reach latest by Friday, November 20, 2020 before the close of working hours. Any Application received after the last date through email will not be considered for any reason
whatsoever. Separate Application Form should be filled, if applying for more than one position.
Application should be submitted in the prescribed Application Format only. Candidate should enclose self attested copy of the certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. along with the original Application Form through email and in hard copy form. Application submitted other than prescribed format (Application Form) will not be considered and will be summarily rejected.
The name of the post and area applied for should be clearly mentioned in BOLD LETTERS on the subject line of the email and on the top of the envelop.
- Submission of applications fulfilling the above minimum qualifying requirements does not guarantee short-listing of a candidate.
- At all levels, preference will be given to candidates having high quality research publications, experience of teaching in reputed institutions and substantial exposure to executive training.
- For recruitment to the positions of Associate Professor and Professor, teaching experience in comparable institutions is highly desirable.
- Candidates for the Assistant Professor level, with exceptional track records, not fulfilling the norms of minimum experience mentioned above, may be offered appointment on contractual basis.
- The decision of the Institute regarding the selection or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call every candidate for research presentation /interview who may possess the essential qualification. The institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidate based on merit. No representation in this regard will be entertained by the Institute from any candidate. The candidates must satisfy themselves of the eligibility conditions before applying for any position.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the position at the level lower than the advertised position, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the research presentation /interview.
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for the research presentation and interview.
- All qualifications should be from UGC recognized universities/ Deemed Universities/ AICTE approved institutions/ Institutions of National Importance.
- For regular appointments, the selected candidates will be initially on probation for 2 years.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Selected candidates will join on the date specified, if offered appointment.
- Upon appointment, the selected candidate can be asked to take up MDI’s assignments anywhere, as per MDI requirement as and when the need arises.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for application Submission is on or before Friday, November 20, 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 9674727164, +91 9674757164
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.