Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 28-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university that is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India. The university is spread across six campuses in three states of India – Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Karnataka, with the University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is one of the fastest growing multi-campus, multi-disciplinary Universities in India, with a total of 17,000 students, 1700 faculty members, more than 200 funded research projects, about 20 centers of international excellence in various fields, and active ongoing international collaborative activities with more than 30 eminent universities in America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. It is the only private university in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, to be ranked in the top A Category by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development of India, and is the youngest university to be awarded the top A grade by national accreditation agencies.
The Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow from suitable candidates for a project funded by DST – Technology Mission Division (Water and Energy) titled “Development of an Integrated Wastewater Treatment and Fuel Production System using Ceramic Membranes and Microchannel Reactors” in collaboration with IIT Guwahati and Aqua Solutions, Assam to DST for the Development of Microchannel Reactors for Hydrogen Production.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow
🏫 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Development of an Integrated Wastewater Treatment and Fuel Production System using Ceramic Membranes and Microchannel Reactors
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M.E./M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with GATE qualification (Mandatory as per DST Norms).
Skills Required: Candidates are required to have knowledge about catalyst synthesis, different methods for characterization of catalysts, chemical kinetics, process instrumentation, Good experimentation skills, Gas analysis using Gas Chromatograph (GC), Design of experiments.
- Design and Fabrication of a two-stage gasifier for oil sludge
- Design of Gasifier and Microchannel Reactors for tuning the hydrogen to Carbon monoxide ratio and for Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis for the Production of Liquid Fuels
- Development of experimental setup for Conversion of Sludge to Liquid Fuels
- Fabrication of microchannel reactors using CNC machine
- Synthesis of solid supported catalyst using wetness impregnation and sol-gel methods
- Conduct experiments as instructed by the project coordinator
- Collaborate with IIT-Guwahati and plan the experiments related to the integrated development of water treatment and energy production
- Follow safety and integrity in the work environment
- Candidates other than Chemical Engineering major need not apply.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Rs. 31,000 p.m.+ 16%HRA. Candidates are advised to register for Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
💺 JOB LOCATION
Coimbatore Campus, Tamilnadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Online Application Invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow. Last Date for Application: November 2, 2020
Dr. Udaya Bhaskar Reddy Ragula,
Department of Chemical Engineering & Materials Science,
School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore – 641 112
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before November 2, 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Project Fellow for DST Funded Project Chemical Engineering,School of Engineering, Coimbatore Campus
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.