Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 26-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies and Habitat Studies. TISS is a research university with M. Phil. and Ph. D. programme and basic and applied research in a range of areas. A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute facilitating strong linkages between education, research, field action and Dissemination. The Institute provides significant space and resources for basic and policy research; and has research collaboration with some of the best universities and institutions across all continents. TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunity to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action, and invites interested scholars in Social Sciences and allied disciplines located within and outside India to apply for faculty positions in its schools and centres.
Saksham which means “Capable” or “Self- reliant” in Sanskrit is a TISS project that implements counselling services for Drug Resistant (DR) TB patients in collaboration with the Mumbai District Tuberculosis (TB) Control Society (MDTCS). The programme supported by the Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria was initiated in August 2014.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Counselor, Saksham Pravaah
💺 JOB PROFILE
- Register Drug Resistant (DR) TB patients for counselling services and provide regular counselling to ensure treatment adherence.
- Undertake home visits to DR TB patients within the district for providing follow up counselling
- Provide counseling services to family members of the DR TB patients and refer them for TB diagnosis if required
- Liaise with District TB staff to monitor treatment adherence of TB patient at community level
- Improve TB-HIV linkages and link with ART centers.
- Link DR TB patients to social protection schemes and other health services as required
- Ensure timely documentation & reporting as per program need.
- Maintain registers and records as per Saksham, TISS guidelines
- Attend quarterly meetings as specified by Saksham, TISS
Preference will be given to local candidates and selected candidates will have to work in the Government District TB Centre and undertake home visits in the community
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Post graduate in Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health or Community Organization)/ M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology)/ Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration. MSW in HR will not be considered.
A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience in health related counselling. E.g., HIV/AIDS, RCH, TB, STI, ART, suicide prevention.
• Good communication skills – written as well as spoken – in English, Hindi and local Language.
• Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel and PPT.
• Willingness to travel within the assigned district.
• Willingness to work with TB patients and their caregivers
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Rajasthan Remuneration CTC: Rs. 17,000/- per month
- Mumbai Remuneration CTC: Rs. 22,000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Andheri (East) (Mumbai), Maharashtra | Jhalawar 2. Jhunjhunu 3. Pali (Rajasthan)
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following subject line as ‘Counselor – Saksham Pravaah’ and the district applying for.
- A Cover Letter (Mention the district applying for)
- Your updated curriculum vitae with your academic record and experience.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of application: 07 November 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for the post of Counselor, Rajasthan, Saksham Pravaah Updated:October 27, 2020
Advertisement for the post of Counselor, Mumbai, Saksham Pravaah Updated:October 27, 2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.