Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 27-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Established in the year 1966, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, a premier institute of Sikh Educational Society, is committed to academic excellence and a religio-cultural and social enhancement, the College was established as a tricentennial memorial to the Tenth Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the great saint-soldier and a scholar par excellence.Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, affiliated to the Panjab University, Chandigarh is a co-educational institution of eminence and repute offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Committed to imparting quality education to students and inspired by a zeal to promote higher learning. In fifty years of its existence, the College has produced great administrators, academicians, scholars, sportsmen, artists, engineers, doctors, scientists, and many more.The College continuously implements and adopts growth and expansion policies in the academic curriculum, field of research and development, placement and co-curricular activities, creative endeavours, social and religious programmes, student welfare and infrastructural development.
Applications on the prescribed proforma available on college website are invited under 95% grant-in-aid scheme for the following posts:-
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• Eligible Candidates in accordance with the qualifications/conditions laid down by the U.G.C. /N.C.T.E./ State Government/Panjab University may send their applications to the College within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement through registered post or in person and a copy of the application be also sent to the Dean, College Development Council, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
• Reservation for SC/ST/Sodally and Educationally backward class candidates and persons with disabilities will be followed as per the rules of P.UJPb. Govt/U.T Administration/ Govt of India as the case may be.
• Reservation as stipulated vide Govt of India (MHRD) Gazette Notification No. S.0.1147(E) dated 07.03.2019 will be followed.
• It is clarified that the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in a case P. Suseela & Others Vs. University Grants Commission decided on 16.3.2015 has held that only NET/SLET qualified or Ph.D. under Regulations, 2009 are eligible for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The salary will be regulated as per UT Administration notification no. 28/70-1H(7)-2015/14387 dated 10.07.2015.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications on the prescribed proforma available on college website are invited under 95% grant-in-aid scheme for the following posts:- Application Form
Eligible Candidates in accordance with the qualifications/conditions laid down by the U.G.C. /N.C.T.E./ State Government/Panjab University may send their applications to the College within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement through registered post or in person and a copy of the application be also sent to the Dean, College Development Council, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Steps to be followed by candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Professor
- Visit the College website: – www.sggscollege.ac.in
- Press on the link “Career@” then on link “job openings”
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Read the FAQ file for frequently asked questions.
- Check eligibility criteria for the said post
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach additional information annexures if required.
- Attach the certified copy of all certificates and other relevant documents.
- Attach Demand draft amounting to Rs. 300/- in favour of “Principal, SGGS College” payable at Chandigarh.
- Send photocopy of application form to Dean, College Development Council, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014.
- Keep Scanned copy of application form along with all certified copy of all certificates and relevant documents. (The same will be required from all eligible candidates after scrutiny of their documents.)
- Send Application form (in original), demand draft, certified copy of all certificates and relevant documents to Principal, SGGS College, Sector 26, Chandigarh-160019.
- Feel Free to contact on telephone no. 01722792754 for any query.
Candidates who had already applied for the post of Assistant Professor in Physics-02 vide advertisement dated 11.08.2020 need not apply again.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 21 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(0172) 2792754 , 2790312
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCES
Application for the post of Assistant Professor
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.