Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 25-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
CEPT University, established in 1962, is focused on understanding, designing, planning, constructing, and managing human habitat. Its teaching programs are designed to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs aim to deepen the understanding of human habitat. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable. Faculties at the University function as a collaborative of full-time faculty members and highly engaged practitioners who share teaching and institutional responsibilities. The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962. It focuses on design in the private realm. The Faculty of Planning, focused on planning in the public realm, was established in 1972 as the ‘School of Planning’. The Faculty of Technology, which concentrates on engineering and construction, was established in 1982 as the ‘School of Building Science and Technology’. The Faculty of Design was established in 1991 as the ‘School of Interior Design’. It deals with habitat related interiors, crafts, systems, and products. Faculty of Management was established in 2013 and it focuses on Habitat and Project Management.
CEPT University invites applications for the position of Dy. Manager /Manager -Procurement for Purchase and Contract functions at CEPT University. We are looking for professionals, who possess excellent persuasion and Influencing skills, negotiation skills, and communication skills with an understanding of various operative processes at the University level.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION / DEPARTMENT
- Deputy Manager /Manager
🏫 ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shall be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and procuring materials from both local and overseas vendors.Ensure strict adherence to the procurement SOP.Shall be responsible for evaluating vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial, specifications required for the University.
- Shall be responsible for generating Purchase Orders and responsible for monitoring delivery as per schedules.
- Shall be responsible for identifying purchase requirement & calculating rates paid for purchases and all price extensions
- Shall be responsible for update / maintain all data in ERP of vendor master and material price Manage and develop the existing supplier pool and update the approved Vendor list, also develop alternate vendors for cost reduction.Negotiate with local and international suppliers; prepare price comparisons, cost saving budgeting and targeting
- Shall be responsible for evaluating supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the University’s requirements and expectations.Effective& proactive liaison with other departments as necessary to forecast, and plan to meet purchase deadline Negotiate and set up Annual contracts.Shall be responsible for timely passing the bills to account department.
- Shall be responsible for maintaining records by filing related documents.
- Shall be responsible for verifying items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with the vendor.
- Shall be responsible for assisting with any additional tasks as assigned by the University from time to time.Looking after insurances of the University.
- Assets/dead-stock/material –stock record verification and supervising.Evaluating contracts and agreements related to purchases etc.University trademark matters.
- Any other work as assigned by the University from time to time.CEPT University is in process of implementing an ERP system. Candidate with exposure and experience in implementing an ERP system in purchase and contract functions will have an added advantage.Issue contracts for providing professional services.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Commerce.Degree / Diploma / Certificate course in materials management/ Purchase management/Logistics management is preferred.Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a similar capacity preferably in Education or Corporate Sector.
- Able to deal with more complex information/enquiries and to present information clearly and logically
- Proficiency in MS office
- Time Management Skills : Punctual and able to meet deadlines/keep to a schedule
- Personal integrity and honesty – Trustworthy and not willing to compromise standards/reputation
- Willing to travel. (Own Vehicle desirable)
- Ability to interact effectively over phone and in person.
- Ability to adapt any process changes and comfortable working with people at all organisational levels.
- Should be fluent in English
- Should possess excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to design and develop systems and processes for purchase and contract function.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by emailing the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date is 12-Nov-2020
- Resume / CV (including names of 3 references)
- Please mention your present and expected salary and perquisites.
The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
Note: Interested Internal candidates may also submit their applications through their Dean/HODs.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 12-Nov-2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Deputy Manager /Manager – Procurement – CEPT University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.