Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Government of Gujarat had established the Gujarat Agricultural University in the state vide Gujarat Act, No. 13 of 1969. The Government of Gujarat repealed Gujarat Agricultural University Act, 1969 and promulgated GAUs Act, No. 5 of 2004. Accordingly, Four State Agricultural Universities have been carved out from erstwhile GAU, S. D. Agricultural University being one of them.The jurisdiction of S. D. Agricultural University is Seven Districts of North Gujarat region viz., Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Mehsana, Patan, Gandhinagar, Kachchh and Aravalli. SDAU is established for the better development of Agriculture and allied sectors in the North Gujarat Agro-climatic Zone. The SDAU is aimed to serve the agricultural interest for the economic development of the farming community of North Gujarat region. S. D. Agricultural University has 8 colleges, 28 Research Stations and 3 KVKs in the jurisdiction.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistant
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Department of Plant Pathology
- Technical Assistant (Evaluation of Bioefficacy and phytotoxicity of Fluxapyroxad 167 g/1 + Pyraclostrobin 333 g/l 500 SC (Priaxor 500 SC) against Altemaria and Powdery mildew diseases of Cumin)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
B.Sc.(Agri) / M. Sc. (Agri) in Plant Pathology
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Rs.12500/- Fixed per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
A Walk-in-Interview for the post of Technical Assistant on Contractual base is arranged on Date; 03/11/2020 at 10:30 AM in the office of Department of Plant Pathology, C.P. College of Agriculture, S.D. Agricultural University, Sardarkrushinagar, Dist-Banaskantha.
The candidate fulfilling.-above, requirement are hereby informed to bring dully filled enclosed performa along with (he brief resume and original documents of academic qualifications, age-proof, etc at the time of interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The above mentioned post is purely temporary basis and Post will be automatically terminated on the
completion of project work, S, D. Agricultural University is not bound to provide any employment after completion of the project work.
- If the performance of selected candidate is riot found.satisfactory or misconduct, his / her services, will be terminated without any prior notice even before the period for.which he/ she is engaged.
- Knowledge of computer and screening of diseases will be an added advantage.
- In addition to the project work, selected candidates has to do work as assigned by Pl/Co-PI and Professor
and Head, Department of Plant Pathology, CPC A, SDAU, Sardarkru shinagar ……
- Tire candidate may download the Application Performa from university websites www.sdau.edu. in
- Eligible candidate may directly attend the walk-in-interview on above specified date and time-al his/her
own cost, along with his/her.Bio-data (as pre Performa), one pass-port size photograph, attested copies of educatidnal qualifications,- work experience certificates and proof of the candidate. /)”
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk-in-Interview on 03/11/2020 at 10:30 AM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Walk -in-Interview for the posts of Technical Assistant, dated:-03/11/2020 at 10.30 A.M in Department of Plant Pathology , C.P.College of Agriculture ,S.D. Agricultural University, Sardarkrushinagar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.