Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28. 01. 2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted of Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924. This made this institute the 6th Oldest Engineering Institute of India. The graduate level curriculum was later elevated to the post graduate level in 1978. The institute is situated on the south bank of holy river Ganges behind Gandhi Ghat, one of the most important and reverential place of Patna. The Gandhi Ghat is associated with the immersion of ashes of father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi in the river Ganges. The campus has a picturesque river view with historic building presenting a spectacle of architectural delight and natural beauty.
The Walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Temporary Faculty in the Department of Civil Engineering. Computer Science and Engineering. Electronics and Communication Engineering. Electrical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering. Architecture and Humanities & Social Sciences Department will be held as per the schedule given below. The appointment will be initially for one semester which may be extended, if required based on the performance of the selected candidate upto maximum of five semesters. The desirous and eligible candidates may appear at the Walk-in-interview with duly filled application form along with all certificates in originals with two set of photocopies. The prescribed application form is available on the Institute website http://www.nitp.ac.in.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Temporary Faculty
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Applicants, who are in employment of Government/Govt. Undertaking/ Autonomous Body, must bring the NOG from his / her employer at the time of interview. The institute reserves its right to cancel the recruitment procedure to any post or all posts without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
(i) The candidates shall have PhD degree in relevant /equivalent discipline with first class in UG and PG. if specifically not mentioned by the Institution / university, then 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA. The candidates who have submitted his / her PhD thesis may also apply.
(ii) For the Department of Architecture, the candidates shall have Master’s’ Degree in M.Arch / MURP/M.Plan. with first class in UG and PG . if specifically not mentioned by the Institution / university, then 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Consolidated Remuneration of Rs.50,000.00 per month (all inclusive).
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
- The candidates are advised to fill the attached application form. The candidates are advised to bring the duly filled application form, along with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Application form without relevant supporting enclosures shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/profession. with full postal address, email and telephone number, who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
- The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect, i. e.. qualifications, experience and age limit etc. shall be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview.
- Persons serving in Govt./ Semi Govt./PSUs/Universities/ Educational Institutions should bring NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the competent Authority of the organization serving, at the time of interview otherwise they may not be allowed for interview.
- Original documents along with two set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- The applicants are advised / required to visit the Institute website www.nitp.ac.in regularly.
- Legal disputes, if any. with NIT Patna will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Patna only.
DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES: Self-attested copies of the following Documents/certificates are required to be attached with the Application Form.
- Matriculation/1Oth Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/1Oth Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date of birth will be considered in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheet, issued by concerned Educational Boards. School leaving certificate indicating date of birth w ill be considered.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a particular Degree certificate, mark sheets of the Degree program will be accepted.
- NOC and Experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/ Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
- ID proof.
- Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in application form.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk In Interview Schedule as follows
|Department||Date of Walk-In Interview||Reporting Time||Venue|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||05.11.2020||9.00AM||Main Building. NIT Patna|
|Mechanical Engineering||05.11.2020||9.00AM||Computer Centre, NIT Patna|
|Electrical Engineering||05.112020||12.30PM||Main Building. NIT Patna|
|Civil Engineering||05.11.2020||12.30PM||Computer Centre, NIT Patna|
|Computer Science & Engineering||06.11.2020||9.00AM||Main Building. NIT Patna|
|HSS ( faculty required with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights, IPR only )||06.11.2020||12.30PM||Main Building. NIT Patna|
|Architecture||06.11.2020||9.00AM||Computer Centre. NIT Patna.|
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.