Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 23-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
SANJAY GANDHI POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES COLLEGE OF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY & ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES– FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow (India) is a University established under State Act in 1983. The Institute is located on a sprawling 550 acres residential campus at Raebareli Road, 15 km away from the main city. The institute offers its own degrees, which are duly recognized by the Medical Council of India. The Institute is rated amongst the top medical institutions in the country, delivering state-of-art tertiary medical care, super-specialty teaching, training and research. Dedicated faculty members endeavor to provide quality education, patient care and research and strive to meet the challenges and needs of the society. The Institute offers DM, MCh, MD, PhD, Post Doctoral Fellowships (PDF) and Post Doctoral Certificate Courses (PDCC), and Senior Residency in various specialties. The peers in the field have recognized the courses offered by the Institute and the candidates obtaining degrees from SGPGIMS have been highly placed both within the country and abroad.
Applications are invited for empanelment of Ad hoc Guest Faculty from the eligible candidates.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Environmental Science
- Health Care
- Basic Computer/MIS.
- Exercise Therapy
- Bio-mechanics & Kinesiology
- Bioanalysis & Research Technique
- Research Methodology & Research
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Duly recognized Post graduation qualification with teaching experience in respective subjects.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The rate of Remuneration is RS.1000/- per Lecture for which payment will be made after competition of course curriculum of the subject.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Complete bio data and applications form along with requisite photocopies of relevant documents duly attested by a gazetted officer must be sent to the email id email@example.com latest by 25.10.2020 at 5:00 PM.
Applications are invited form the eligible candidates for the Adhoc Guest Faculty for various subjects. Application form, details of the subjects and eligibility criteria is available on the website www.sgpgi.ac.in .
Date of Interview: 31.10.2020
Reporting Time: 08:00 AM
Venue: College of Medical Technology 3rs Floor, SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- Lecture scheduled will be decided by the Nodal Officer College of Medical Technology and Allied Health Sciences. Part Time Teacher will take lecture of allotted hours alongwith making of roster and taking part in the other academic activities as and when allotted by the Nodal Officer, CMT&AHSc.
- Experience gained as Guest Faculty will not make the individual eligible to claim for permanent/regular/contractual ad hoc employment at the institute.
- Director of the institute reserves the right to cancel advertising at any stage or any of the applicants without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applicants reporting with incomplete documents will not be allowed to undergo the assessment /interview /demonstration.
Further, applicants are required to come along with the following, failing which they will not he allowed to appear in the Assessment Process.
• Original PG degree
• Original PhD Degree (if applicable)
• Original Certificate of Teaching Experience (of having taught students of under/post graduate teaching program) after having obtained PG degree
• One complete set of photocopy of the documents (as Above), Duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
• Two PP Size photograph
• Govt. Issued Valid Photo Identity Card
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Date of Interview: 31.10.2020 Reporting Time: 08:00 AM
Last date for application submission is on or before 25.10.2020 at 5:00 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
2668004-08, 2668700, 2668800, 2668900, Ext.:5733, 4537
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWSPAPER SOURCE / REFERENCE
Newspaper Advertisement on 21st October 2020
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Empanelment of Guest Faculty for College of Medical Technology & Allied Health Sciences (Ad No:I/40/CMT/2020-21)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.