Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 23-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to “train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information”. The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla – an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
Applications are invited for filling up the following position at BITS Pilani – Pilani Campus
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Medical Officer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
MBBS (Fresher) recognized by the MCI or BAMS, BHMS with minimum experience of 2 years as Medical
practitioner in Emergency services.
🎯 OTHER SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Has sound functional knowledge
- Excellent Communication and listening skills, patience, critical thinking ability, pleasing and empathetic attitude.
- Provide satisfactory Outpatient, Inpatient and Emergency services
- Preference will be given to candidates who have adequate exposure in similar ment.
- Should be able to instill trust and confidence in patients
🌟 PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Catering to the immediate medical requirements (provide first-aid) to the students, staff and families available in the campus.
- Dispensing medicines, therapeutics, administering medicines (injection) and maintenance of records of the same;
- Assisting in indenting fresh stock of medicines if required through proper approvals
- Ensure the storage, ordering and management of essential drugs and vaccines
- Apart from the regular duties, attend to emergency services beyond the normal working hours of the medical center. To be available on call to attend to medical requirements.
- Any other duty as assigned by the CMO
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Suitable remuneration will be paid depending upon experience and qualification of the candidate. An appropriate housing facility will be provided within the campus
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Details are available on Institute’s website (http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/ntpositions). Please use the
http://discovery.bits-pilani.ac.in/ntpositions/index.aspx to submit the application (application submitted through
e-mail / hard copy will not be entertained).
Position is open for both external and internal candidates. Internal candidates are required to submit the consent
of their Controlling Officers along with the application.
For any technical issue during application submission, please reach out to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date to submit the application is October 30, 2020.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before October 30, 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.