Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 21-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana has been established under Haryana Private University Act, 2006 as amended by Act No. 8 of 2013. SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana aims to emerge as a leading world-class university that creates and disseminates knowledge upholding the highest standards of instruction in Engineering & Technology, Science, Management, Law, Science & Humanities. Along with academic excellence and skills, university curriculum imparts integrity and social sensitivity to mould university graduates who may be best suited to serve the nation and the world.SRM Group of Institution is a pioneer with 33 Years of expertise in education. The Group has 17 institutions all across India till date and plans to open many more in the near future. SRM University, Delhi NCR Sonepat-131029, Haryana is a full-fledged University established by Haryana State Government under Private Universities Act, 2006 as amended by Act No. 8 of 2013 with all the privileges and pride to exist and expand in the world class University. The Foremost University is located in the Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Kundli-Sonepat Urban Complex.
SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat Established under Haryana Private Universities Act 2006 as amended by Act 8 of 2013. The varsity envisages to pioneer in the field of higher education and research. Our Pedagogy is highly industry driven to co-deliver our programs in tandem with IBM India, TCS, Xebia Academy, KPMG India and Siemens (Center of Excellence). Hop on and witness the phenomenon unfold in the Rajiv Gandhi Education City with proximity to the capital of the country.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Non Teaching Position
- Digital Marketing Manger, SEO, Content Writer, Web Developer, Assistant Graphic Designer, Regional Director(North/North East), Regional Manager, Assistant Manager, Counselors, School Service Executive, Front Desk Executive and Executive Assistant
- Manager (International Relations)
- Student Exchange Coordinators (International Relations)
- Librarian/Deputy Librarian/Assistant Librarian
- Lab Assistants
- IT/CAD/CETIA/MATLAB/CS/EEE/BIOTECHNOLOGY/BME/ PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY/HOTEL MANAGEMENT
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Faculty of Law Specializations in:
- Liberal Disciplines of Political Science, Sociology, Economics, Financial Management, HRM, General Management, Quantity-Quality Research in Management
- Basic Specializations in Core Disciplines of Constitutional & Administrative Law, Contract & Commercial Law, Corporate & Marketing Regulatory Law, Crime & Criminality Law, International Laws, Labour & Industrial Law, Other Public Laws & Family Laws, Land law & Urban Tenancy Law, Taxation Laws including Land Tax and Clinical Program.
- Group Specializations in Core Disciplines of Constitutional Law Group, Criminal Law Group, Corporate Law Group, Business Law Group, Intellectual Property Rights Law Group, Trade and International Business Transactions Law Group, Cyber Law Group
- Advanced Specializations in Law of International Trade and Business Tractions, Fashion Law, Health & Medicine Law, Criminal & Security Law, Corporate, Banking & Finance Law
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and Bio-Medical Engineering.
- Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce
- Financial Management, Operational Research, Corporate Management, Manpower Management, Banking Management, Inventory Management, Accounts & Finance etc.
- Faculty of Science & Humanities
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Personality Development, English, Economics, Psychology, Clinical Psychology and Political Science.
- Faculty of Hotel Management
- Bakery, Kitchen Food Production
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Ph.D. in the relevant disciplines is mandatory. Candidates from Institute of National Importance. National Laboratories and Foreign Universities will be given preference.
Deans & Professors : Rich experience at the level of Professors / Minimum 10 years teaching / research / industry experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent respectively.
Associate Professors : Minimum 6 years teaching / research / industry experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
Assistant Professors: Minimum 3 years of teaching/research/industry experience. Outstanding fresh Ph.D. candidates may also be considered.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE / BENEFITS₹
• Salary package varied to a range upto 36 lakhs per annum.
• No constraint for outstanding candidates.
• Additional benefits like subsidized accommodation.
• AC transportation across Delhi-NCR, medical facilities and free OPD.
• On-demand Residency option (subject on availability) with all basic amenities.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applicant should send their CV by post (mandatory) and also email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before November 16, 2020 in prescribed format – Click Here to download the format.
• Incomplete application without prescribed format, name of post, department shall be rejected or not be considered
• More than one application for the same post & department shall not be considered
• Name of the Post & Department for which applying needs to be mentioned on the top of envelope, without which application shall not be considered.
• Canvassing will lead to disqualification
SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat, Haryana Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, P. O. PS Rai, Sonepat-131029, Haryana Email: email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The Last Date for receiving applications is On or Before November 16, 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
1800 180 1216
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Current Openings Ref: SRMUH/10/20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.