Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 21-10-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Gautam Buddha University, established by the Uttar Pradesh Act (9) of 2002, commenced its first academic session at its 511 acres lush green campus at Greater Noida in August 2008. The University is fully funded by the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) and the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA), the undertakings of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission under UGC Act and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities.Recognition by the University Grants Commission of India (UGC): Gautam Buddha University is recognized by the University Grants Commission of India vide F.9-18/2009 (CRP-I) dated 13 May 2009 under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. Through this the University has been empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 at its main campus with the approval of Statutory Councils, wherever required.The academic programmes offered by the University are recognised by the University Grants Commission of India and various other Statutory Bodies, Councils, whichever are applicable in individual cases.
Gautam Buddha University invites applications for the following Various post of Non Teaching Positions
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Deputy Controller of Examination
- Assistant Registrar Grade II (Group-B)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Pay Scale: PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 (Grade Pay Rs. 10, 000/-)
Age Limit: – Maximum 55 years
A. Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
B. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic level-11 and above or with 08 years of service in the Academic level-12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in Educational Administration.
C. 15 years of administrative experience, of which 08 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. OR
D. Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education.
- DEPUTY CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-)
Age Limit: – Maximum 50 years.
A. A master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
B. At least 05 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000/- along with experience in educational administration.
C. Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education.
D. Knowledge of working in computerized environment is desirable.
- Assistant Registrar Grade II (Group-B)
Pay Scale: – PB-3, Rs. 15600- 39100 (Grade Pay Rs. 5400)
Age Limit: – Maximum 40 years
A. A good academic record with Master’s degree, at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution and 3 years of experience in the GP Rs. 4800/- in the feeder cadre i.e. Section Officer/Private Secretary/Security Officer.
B. Knowledge of working in computerized environment and
C. 3 years of experience of supervisory nature in administrative matter in a University/ research establishment/other institutions of higher education in the PB-2 with GP 4600/-
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Registrar Pay Scale: PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 (Grade Pay Rs. 10, 000/-)
- Deputy Controller of Examination Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-)
- Assistant Registrar Grade II (Group-B)Pay Scale: – PB-3, Rs. 15600- 39100 (Grade Pay Rs. 5400)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates should fill up the application form in the prescribed format, mentioning the post for which he/she has applied in the envelop and send the same to the office of The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Yamuna Express way, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar – 201312, latest by November 4th 2020 till 5:30 P.M,
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the test/interview.
- Eligibility/experience of a candidate shall be considered as on last date of the receipt for application.
- Applications not submitted in the prescribed format/received after the last date/incomplete in any respect shall not be considered.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time /at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the mentioned information in the application then his services shall be terminated.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancy advertised, if circumstances so warrant. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- Applicants who are in employment should route their applications through proper channel. The candidates will be required to produce a no objection certificate before or at the time of test/interview.
- Candidates should send self attested copies of experience certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications and experience. Originals must be produced at the time of interview/test/joining.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- University may conduct competitive written test for the selection for the advertised posts, if required.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for test/interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for test/interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
- Call letter to short-listed candidates and any further information will be sent through by speed post or email. No other mode of communication will be adopted so before sending the application form, candidates are required to have at least one working email which will be used during the entire selection process.
- Any modifications/updates/corrigendum, related to the recruitment process will be uploaded on the University website. The candidates are advised to regularly visit the University website for the same.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before November 4th 2020 till 5:30 P.M,
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Inviting Applications for various Non-teaching positions (Advt. – GBU/Admn/2020/05)- last date to apply 4th November 2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.