Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 13-09-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Raipur is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview on 27.09.2020 (Sunday) in the premises of AIIMS Raipur, for Indian nationals/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 for the Faculty post of Assistant Professor on Contractual Basis in various departments in AIIMS Raipur, as under.
AllMS Raipur is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview for Indian Nationals on 27.09.2020 for the post of Assistant Professor on Contractual Basis in the department of Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology / Haematology, Nuclear Medicine, Surgical Gastroenterology and Surgical Oncology.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Medical Oncology / Haematology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For eligibility criteria, salary, terms & conditions, please visit website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. All the notifications, amendments, corrigendum etc. related to this advertisement, if any, will be published only on the website of AllMS. Raipur. For updates please visit website of AllMS. Raipur regularly
Essential for Medical candidates (for General Disciplines):
- A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.).A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Three years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Essential for Super Specialty disciplines
- Same as Assistant Professor (Medical).
- D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for Medical Super-specialties and M.ch. in the respective discipline/subject for Surgical super specialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- One year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing the 3 years recognized degree of D.M./M.Ch or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Rs. 1, 25,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Twenty Five Thousand Only) per month (Consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interview will be conducted in person as well as through video conferencing.
(i) Confirmation should be sent by all applicants before 20.09.2020, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Confirmation of participation in walk-in-interview for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor on contractual basis in the department of ……………….. on 27.09.2020”
(ii) Candidates are also directed to mention whether, they will be appearing in person or through video conferencing.
(iii) Candidates are also directed to send the scan copy of duly filled application form and Annexure-I along with proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate and other relevant testimonials in single PDF file via email. Applications lacking complete information are liable to be rejected without any further communication.
Application fee: Rs. 1,000/- for General/OBC category and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST to be paid in favor of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker‟s Cheque at the time of Walk-in-Interview. The Application fee is non-refundable. The application fee is exempted for PwD category.
Candidates who wish to appear in person are required to report at Committee room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 05, AIIMS Raipur, G. E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur – 492099, Chhattisgarh. Reporting time will be 10:30 am to 11:00 am. Candidates reporting after 11:00 am, will not be entertained.
Candidates are required to bring following documents in Original and a set of photocopy duly self attested:
I. Printout of the application form.
II. Mark sheets and degrees.
III. Proof of Age.
IV. Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms).
V. Experience Certificate.
VI. NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization.
VII. Two passport size Photographs.
VIII. Any other relevant documents.
In case of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment, please contact us on E-mail: email@example.com or call on 0771-2577267.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk-in-Interview on 27.09.2020 (Sunday)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCES
Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Faculty (Group A) on contractual basis in various departments of AIIMS Raipur (Advertisement reference: Admin/Rec./ Contract/Faculty/2020/AIIMS.RPR/2083, dated 10-09-2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.