Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 08-08-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, started with an aim to establish a comprehensive cancer centre, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of Northern region of Kerala and neighbouring parts of Karnataka and Tamilnadu states. The main objective of the centre is not only to provide comprehensive cancer care but also to develop as a Research and Training Centre of international standards. A society named Malabar Cancer Centre Society was registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 with the above aims and clinical work in MCC started from March 2001 onwards. At present MCC has around 110 in-patient bed strength which is expected to be increased to 220 in near future. The control and management of the Society are vested in the Governing Body consisting of 23 members with the Honarable Chief Minister of Kerala as the Chairman. The routine activities and functions of the Centre are supervised by the Executive Committee, with the Secretary, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala being the Chairperson of the Committee. The members in the Governing Body and Executive Committee are functioning by virtue of their official positions.
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery invited application through online for the post of ASSOCIATE POFESSOR /READER on contract basis. Interested candidates may apply through online (www.mcc.kerala.gov.in/MCCApp/mccapp.php). The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 11.30 AM on 14/08/2020.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor / Reader
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Desirable : Ph.D (N)
Experience: 8 years of experience after MSc. Nursing. Out of which 5 years should be teaching experience.
In the absence of any qualified candidates, retired hands will be also considered having adequate qualification and experience. For such candidates a monthly consolidated pay equal to last pay minus pension (rounded), shall be
Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Scale of Rs. 55,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website www.mccc.kerala.gov.in
- Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Application.
a) Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
Image Type: .jpg format.
b) Transaction/Reference number of application fee (Rs. 50 / – for SC / ST category and Rs.
250 / – for others) paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/UP to the following account:
Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society,
Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL 10001154
- The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 11.30 AM on 14/08/2020
- Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 20/08/2020, 4.30 PM. (UTR Number of online Payment must be filled in Application).
- Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Associate Professor on Contract basis.”.
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be given.
- Applications without required copy of certificates or documents will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the Test/Interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
- Call letter for interview from MCC, will be send only through e-mail. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. i.e 01-01-2020.
★ Applications in the prescribed format (online) only will be considered.
★ Application fee Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for others, may be paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/UP to the following account: No: 1154104000017958, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI, Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL 10001154.
★ Print out of online application form should be signed by the candidate and submitted to MCC within the stipulated time. Applications without signature of the candidate will not be considered and rejected.
★ Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority may be submitted. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected.
★ Late applications will not be considered after the last date of submission.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 11.30 AM on 14/08/2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 490 2355881
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.