Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 07-08-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Lakshmi Ammal Polytechnic College is run by Lakshmi Ammal Educational and Charitable Trust.The college is Located at about 5 Km south of Kovilpatti on the National Highways(NH-7).It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education,delhi and Directorate of technical Education,Tamilnadu. The foundation stone for this college was laid on 24-01-1984.The classes started on 6-08-1984. The founder of this College is a great Philanthropist Mr.K.Ramasamy.He hails from Duraisamypuram,a hamlet in kovilpatti taluk,Thoothukudi Dist,Tamilnadu.It was his cherished dream to cater to the educational needs of Rural population and with the Establishment of the college in 1984 his dream came true.
Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer in Qualification
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
B.E. with First Class/ M.Sc with First Class
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kovilpatti, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
♦ Candidates should apply through online in our college website within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
♦ Application in other format such as by post, in person, email will not be accepted.
The application of the candidates which is submitted through on line alone will be scrutinized as per the Recruitment norms of the college and the shortlisted candidates alone will be called for written test and interview.
General Instructions to the candidates
- Candidates who studied UG through regular stream in Anna university affiliated colleges can only apply.No provision is available for the candidates who studied in any other stream of Study/Colleges/Universities.
- The Candidates who have passed all subjects in the first attempt itself within Four years of study (VIII semesters) for UG alone are eligible to apply.
- Candidates pursuing the final semester UG/ PG degree also can apply.
- CGPA of UG can be converted into % of marks (E.g:7.84 CGPA = 78.4%).
- The details entered may be altered until final submission. It is not possible to change the details after clicking the final submit button (Uploading of Photo). Once the photo is uploaded, the candidate will receive the acknowledgement through email within 24 hours.
- One can use their reference number generated automatically by system after filling their personal details) and their mail id to login to the portal in future.
- Application in any other medium such as post, in person and email will not be accepted.
- Influence in any form will lead to disqualification of the candidates for the post.
- The application of the candidates which is submitted through on line alone will be scrutinized as per the Recruitment norms of the college and the shortlisted candidates alone will be called for written test and interview.
- Clarifications / Difficulties if any may be communicated to email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
04632 – 222506, 248882, 6381920408
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
📣 SOURCE / REFERENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.