Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 03-08-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia. The institution was christened after the name of Kailashwasi Shrimant Jiwajirao Scindia as a standing memorial to his persona. The motto of the university is embedded in its logo Vidyaya Prapyate Tejah.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having requisite qualifications as per (UGC/AICTE/MCTE etc) for Guest Faculty in various departments/courses in Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- B.Sc./M.Sc.: Biochemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry, Food Technology, Instrumentation and Commercial Methods of Chemical Analysis (MICA), Microbiology, Neuroscience. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics, Molecular & Human Genetics, Physics, Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System, Zoology.
- M.B.A.: Business Economics, Chemical Sales & Marketing Management, e-Commerce, Financial Administration, Hospital Administration, Human Resource Development. Tourism Administration Management-(FM,MM,HRM).
- M.A.: Economics, Education, English, Extension Education & Social work, French, Hindi, History, Jyotirvigyan, Political Science, Public Administration, Sanskrit.
- M.Phil.: Sociology, History.
- Law: L.L.M., B.A.L.L.B., B.Com. LL.B.
- Pharmacy: B. Pharma, M. Pharma
- Commerce: B.Com. (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.); Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), M. Tech., Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering, Technology (BHM&CT), Bachelor of Tourism Management (BTM), Physical Education, Journalism & Mass Communication, Library & Information Science, Forensic Science, Yoga, Retail Management, MCA, Security Management, Personality Management, M.Sc. Electronics and Instrumentation.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Qualification and Experience as per UGC/AICTE/MCTE Norms.
- Only those Candidate Will be considered for appointment as guest faculty who has at least 55% at P.G. level in the concerned subject along with good academic record (Marks at 12th and UG Should be more than 50% as per UGC norms).
- If the candidate in the concerned subject is not available, then in the allied subject may be considered provided other eligibility conditions are fulfilled.
- The candidate with Ph.D. or NET passed in the concerned subject or allied subject, will be given preference. If they are not available then M.Phill.
- The Weightage would be given to the concerned teaching experience, research experience and other academic experience.
- The candidate who have attained the age of more than 65 years will not be considered for guest faculty.
- The courses which the governed by AICTE, PCI and BCI norms, the educational eligibility will be as per their norms.
- The candidate will be required to make presentation before he selection committee, on the topic suggested by the selection committee.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Each guest faculty will be paid Rs. 500/- per lecture with a maximum of Rs. 25000/- per month. The faculty can engage three to four lecture per day.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to fill online application form available on website www.jiwaji.edu and submit through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th August 2020. They are also required to upload the filled form only. Attested certificates and marks sheet’ has to be submitted in hard copy at the time of interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Dates of interview shall be notified on university website www.jiwaji.edu
Note: The duration of guest faculty can be further extended if required under special conditions.
- If any enquiry is instituted against any candidate by the university or any other organization they will not be considered for guest faculty.
- For candidate’s belongings to SC/ST/OBC category, their merit will be decided after giving 10% weightage of the total marks .
- The selection committee for each subject/course shall be as follows:
(a) Vice-chancellor Nominee
(b) Dean of the Faculty
(d) Subject Expert
(e) Reservation category Nominee Nominate by vice-Chancellor
- The number of Guest Faculty in each course will be as per the availability of fund in each course under the salary head.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 6th August 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 751 2442712
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.