Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-08-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIMT) is the eleventh IIM and was instituted on 4th January 2011. Tiruchirappalli is a city known for its prominence in education, spirituality, art and culture and IIM Trichy tends to benefit from this. IIMT is functioning from its sprawling state-of-the-art campus spread over 175 acres of land on Trichy-Pudukottai highway, about 11 km from Tiruchirappalli International Airport. IIM as a name has steadily become synonymous with excellence in management education and has established a benchmark for unwavering quality in India. IIM Trichy aims to find its own footing in developing competent professionals for the industry and doing quality research in India. Hard work, Perseverance, Passion and Integrity are some of the virtues necessary to attain success. IIMT boasts about a collection of eminent faculty and motivated students which form its backbone. Students are selected after a thorough screening process and IIMT takes excellent care in ensuring an optimal student-teacher ratio to encourage better learning and to impart appropriate guidance.
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli is the eleventh IIM established under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Institute offers a congenial and professional working environment. The Institute invites applications for the following non-teaching positions on-contract / regular basis
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Chief Administrative Officer (On-contract)
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer (Regular)
- Manager (EEC) (On-contract)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Chief Administrative Officer (On-contract)
1 Post-graduate degree in any discipline with at least Second Class (50% marks) with a postgraduate diploma in management from a reputed University / Institute OR Post-graduate degree in Law / Management (MBA) from a reputed University / Institute OR Engineering graduates with a degree / diploma in management.
2 Should be excellent in oral and written communication in English.
3 Should be proficient in man-management with excellent interpersonal skills.
Desirable: Proficiency in MS Windows & MS Office and Internet.
1 At least 15 years of post-qualification experience in heading administration of a government department or reputed Management Education Institute / University / College / Commercial organization of national / international repute, out of which at least 10 years in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600 (Level-11).
Desirable: Relevant experience in any IIM / IIT and other institutes of national / international repute in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600 (Level-11) is desirable. Senior Professionals who are recently retired and having relevant work experience may also be considered.
Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer (Regular)
Graduate degree in commerce (10+2+3) with at least second class (50% marks) from a reputed University / Institution and should have passed SAS (Commercial) /SOGE (Commercial) examinations of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department with at least 10 years post-qualification experience OR CA/ICWA with at least 10 years of post-qualification experience at the level of Accounts Officer in a reputed Management Education Institute / University / Commercial organization of national / international repute.
Desirable: Proficiency in Computer operations and Internet, and relevant experience in any IIM / IIT and other institutes of national / international repute in the Level -10 as per 7th CPC is desirable.
Manager (EEC) (On-contract)
Post Graduate Degree in Management / Commerce with at least second class (50% marks) from a reputed university / institution.
Minimum 5 years’ experience of handling business development, corporate training activities. Candidate with exposure to marketing executive education programs is desirable.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
- Chief Administrative Officer (On-contract) Consolidated salary will be fixed between Rs.1,10,000/- to Rs.1,35,000/- based on experience and qualification.
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer (Regular) Pay Level-11 as per 7th CPC
- Manager (EEC) (On-contract) Consolidated Salary: Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month based on experience and qualification.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application along with all supporting documents should be submitted online in IIM Tiruchirappalli website https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/careers‐non‐teaching on or before 21.08.2020. The selection will be made through personal interview.
- Candidates selected for the Chief Administrative Officer and Manager (EEC) positions will be appointed on contract basis for a specific period only on an appropriate consolidated salary.
- Candidate selected for the position of Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer will be initially appointed in the respective pay scale on probation for a period of two years and their appointment will be regularized/terminated based on their performance.
- Higher start in the pay scale may be considered for exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The Institute may relax all or any of the requirements related to qualification and experience in exceptional and deserving cases.
- In the case of candidates desirous to apply for more than one post, separate application for each post should be submitted.
- The Applicant must ensure whether he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for the post applied.
- Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized Universities/Institutions only need to apply.
- All Certificates, Degrees, and other documents for educational qualification, professional and technical qualification, work experience etc., should be produced in original at the time of interview, if called for the same. Failure to produce these original documents may result into ineligibility to appear for the interview.
- Applications received after the stipulated last date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Mere fulfilling the conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for selection process.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of or all the posts.
- Appointments will be governed by the relevant service rules and regulations of the Institute as amended from time to time.
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for selection process.
- No accommodation will be provided by the Institute to attend the selection process.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including appointment offer made to the candidate.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of Institute shall be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Chief Administrative Officer and Manager (EEC) positions are purely on contractual in nature for limited time period. No claims can ever be made for regularizing these positions.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 21.08.2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
📰 SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.