Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-08 -2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. These are
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
The Institute intends to engage experienced personnel for the following posts on contract basis for a period of one year.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Administrative Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The candidates must have a Graduate Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science with at least 50% marks. Candidates having post graduation qualification shall be desirable. Good command over English language (both written and spoken) as well as minimum 03 years experience of working as an Assistant in Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Body shall be desirable. The applicant must have day to day working functioning of office and knowledge of computer application and packages. The candidate should posses sound knowledge of General Financial Rules (GFR- 2017) applicable in Government/
Autonomous institutions, purchase procedures, GeM, etc.
The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year. The tenure can be extended further depending upon performance of the candidates and requirement of the institute.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Administrative Assistant Rs 20,000 to 25,000/- consolidated amount per month depending upon the knowledge and work experience for the post
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kolkata, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The selected candidates shall be required to join the duty immediately. Interested Candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply online using the links given below latest by 10th August, 2020.
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the written test, computer skill test and interview before the selection committee at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, 1583, Madurdaha, Chowbaga Road, Kolkata- 700 107
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submission of online applications is 10th August, 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
- Appointment of Administrative Assistant on contractual basis at Kolkata Campus
- Required: Research Associates / Research Assistants
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.