Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-08-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE, (BITS PILANI) K.K. BIRLA GOA CAMPUS– NON TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, (BITS Pilani) is an Institution declared as Deemed to be University under Sec. 3 of the UGC Act in 1964 and is a renowned science and technology institute. It is located in Pilani, Rajasthan, India. In
addition to Pilani, BITS Pilani has campuses in Dubai, Goa, and Hyderabad. The Campus, in keeping with the tradition of innovation and creativity, has given a state-of-the-art touch to the infrastructure of the entire institute without diminishing in the least, the natural beauty of Goa, surrounding its Campus. Spacious Labs State of art Classrooms with soundproof acoustics, modern furniture, computer labs with Internet facility and Library define the infrastructural counters of the institution.Goa is a well-known and popular hotspot on the tourist map of India and the world. The name immediately brings to one’s mind the lush green meadows, hills and valleys, the sea and its attractive beaches. This charm and beauty sets the right ambience for BITS, Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus, an Institute of excellence in Technology and Sciences.
BITS Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Head – Finance & Accounts. The position details are as follows
BITS Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Sr. Accountant. The position details are as follows
BITS Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Office Assistant. The position details are as follows
BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the following non-teaching positions
🏫 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Head – Finance & Account
- Senior Accountant
- Office Assistant
🎯 ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Head – Finance & Account
To effectively plan & manage the Finance & Accounting function in compliance with the applicable guidelines and statutes,
monitor and control budgets (CAPEX & OPEX) and generate or furnish various reports as per the requirement
To establish and build relationships with a wide range of Alumni through effective communication, engagement, networking and event management that will promote good Alumni Relations for BITS Pilani.
• Develop and execute communication plans in line with strategy
(A) Identify communication strategy (Print and Digital) according to the target group.
(B) Develop a communication plan accordingly.
• Regular communication with alumni through Newsletters, Flyers, E-mails, Social Media platforms.
• Develop and implement event management strategy – Plan and manage events and programs round the year.
• Facilitate alumni liaison with internal offices of BITS Pilani.
- Should have a good knowledge & understanding of the accounting function.
- Should have a sound knowledge of Taxation Matters – Income Tax, TDS, GST, etc.
- Should have the ability to work independently and as one of a team.
- Should possess excellent IT Skills, should be well versed with MS-Excel, MSWord and should be able to work in the ERP environment. (Preferably Tally ERP 9.0 & PeopleSoft ERP Module FSCM, CS & HCM)
- Strong exhibit, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be punctual, methodical, organized and self-motivated.
- Should have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with computers especially MS-Office.
- Should possess excellent IT and word-processing skills and ability to record data accurately and undertake data processing.
- Should possess good command over English.
- Should have good communication skills
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Head – Finance & Account
• CA / ICWA with strong knowledge in budgeting, financial planning and auditing.
• Minimum 10-15 years of experience (post-qualification) in a reputed institution or organization.
• Candidates with relevant experience in Higher Educational Institutions will be preferred.
CA (Inter) OR Graduate in Commerce with minimum 10 years OR Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum 5 years of post-qualification accounting experience.
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an office setting. Prior experience in an educational institute may be preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Head – Finance & Account The suitable candidate will be placed in Level 13 OR 13A with a minimum pay of Rs. 1,23,100/- OR Rs 1,31,100/- per month respectively, plus DA & other benefits as per BITS Norms. Appropriate Level will be considered based on years of experience and expertise
Senior Accountant Suitable candidate will be placed in Level 6 with a minimum pay of Rs. 35,400/- per month plus DA and other benefits as per Institute Norms.
Office Assistant Suitable candidate will be placed in Level 4 with a minimum pay of Rs. 25,500/- per month plus DA and other benefits as per Institute Norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications in the prescribed format (refer Employment Application Form) may be submitted along with copies of the testimonials to the office of Dean, Administration within 10-Aug-2020 or it may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within the due date.
For detailed position Job Description & Last date of application, please refer to the institute website www.bitsgoa.ac.in -> careers -> non-academic positions -> Goa Campus. Applications may be forwarded directly to
email@example.com. Last date of application is 10-Aug-2020.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10-August-2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 0832 2580106
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
- Recruitment Notice for Head – Finance & Accounts – Last Date 10-August-2020 Last updated on Saturday, August 01, 202
- Recruitment Notice for Sr. Accountant – Last Date 10-August-2020 Last updated on Saturday, August 01, 202
- Recruitment Notice for Office Assistant (RSO) – Last Date 10-August-2020 Last updated on Saturday, August 01, 202
- Job Notification K.K. Birla Goa Campus – Last Date 10-August-2020
📰 SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.