Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 31-07-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH VISUAL DISABILITIES (DIVYANGJAN) – FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
“The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disablities (Divyangjan), is a premier Institute in the field of visual disability working under the administrative control of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. The Institute is committed to promote rights and dignity of persons with visual impairments. In order to achieve this laudable objective, the Institute produces trained manpower for providing quality education, vocational training and rehabilitation services to the visually impaired persons. It also undertakes research and developmental activities ensuring emergence of disability inclusive policies, programmes and practices. Its R&D activities have contributed a number of useful tools and enabling technologies for equal participation by the visually impaired persons in different walks of life. The Institute is largest producer and distributor of Braille literature and devices in the country including talking books.”
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following contractual posts for Composite Regional Centre For Skill Development, Rehabilitation & Empowerment Of Persons With Disabilities, (CRC), Sikkim, Assam Lingzey P.S. Ranipool, Gangtok, East Sikkim on purely temporary basis. Applications should reach the Director of the Institute at the above address. The Last date for receipt of application is 20.08.2020 in the enclosed format.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Workshop Supervisor –Cum- Storekeeper
- Typist Clerk (Consultant)
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Assistant Professor (Consultant) Clinical Psychology
- Lecturer (Consultant) Occupational Therapy
- Lecturer (Consultant) D.Ed. – Spl.-Ed. (MD)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
i. M.Phil in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (Full Time Course) recognized by RCI.
ii. Registration with RCI.
iii. Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching /research in the field of rehabilitation.
iv. Ph.D in related field of rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.
i. Master’s in Physiotherapy with specialization in Orthopaedics/Neurology/Paediatrics/ Dev. Disability from a recognized Institute (Full Time).
ii. Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/research in the field of rehabilitation.
iii.Possessing any RCI Recognized Qualification.
Workshop Supervisor –Cum- Storekeeper
i. 10+2 or equivalent qualification.
ii. Diploma /Certificate in Prosthetics & Orthotics.
iii. Minimum 2 years of experience in the concerned area.
Typist Clerk (Consultant)
i. Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent.
ii. Typing Speed 35wpm. With computer knowledge.
iii. Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor (Consultant) Rs. 55,000/- P.M. with no other allowances.
- Lecturer (Consultant) Rs. 50,000/- P.M. with no other allowances.
- Workshop Supervisor –Cum- Storekeeper Rs. 25,000/- P.M. with no other allowances.
- Typist Clerk (Consultant) Rs. 20,000/- P.M. with no other allowances.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Demand Draft of Rs 200/- (Non Refundable) drawn in favour of the Director, NIVH Payable at Dehradun must accompany with the application without which the application will not be considered. The SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to submit DD of Rs 100/- only. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from above fee.
- Neat and Clean application should be submitted giving full particulars as asked in the advertisement.
- Applications must invariably be accompanied with attested copies of certificates, degrees, mark sheets, testimonials in support of qualifications, age and experience failing which application will be rejected straitway. No query will be entertained after receipt of application.
- Eligible candidates serving Central/State Government, Public Sector undertaking Autonomous bodies must send their applications through proper channel if applicable.
- This Institute will not be responsible for the matter/contents of Advertisement published in any other news papers except Times of India, English, Metro, Danik Jagran, Gorakhpur Edition & NIVH Website.
- The Director, NIEPVD Dehradun reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
The application duly filled in all relevant columns, signed and enclosed with the self- attested copies of educational, professional, additional qualifications and experience certificates should be sent to THE DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH VISUAL DISABILITIES (DIVYANGJAN), 116 RAJPUR ROAD, DEHRADUN, UTTARAKHAND- 248001, PHONE NO- 0135-2744491
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 20.08.2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for various Posts for CRC Sikkim (549 kb) published date : 31st July 2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.