Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 30-07-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi is an autonomous institute setup by the MHRD, Government of India, and Government of Jharkhand along with the industry partners Central Coalfield Limitd (CCL) (5%), Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (5%) and Tata Technologies (5%) on a Public Private Partnership.The IIIT Ranchi is funded by Government of India (50%), Government of Jharkhand (35%) and Industry Partners (15%). The IIIT Ranchi is expected to meet operating expenses from tuition fees, grants, sponsorships and donations. Additionally, the Government of Jharkhand has lent support to the institute by granting land for setting up the Campus at Ranchi, Jharkhand. IIIT Ranchi is autonomous, not-for-profit, self-sustaining, teaching and research-led education Institution.The institute is managed by professionals from the area of academics and research, under the guidance of a Board of Governors of the Institute that has representatives of participating Industry partners, eminent academicians & researchers and representatives from Government. IIIT Ranchi will focus on applied research and education in IT and in selected domain areas. IIIT Ranchi will contribute significantly to the global competitiveness of key sectors of the Indian economy and industry.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Ranchi an Institute of national importance established under IIIT (PPP) Act 2017 intends to engage eligible persons for following post purely on temporary basis through online interview:
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Technical Superintendent (MIS, ERP, & Website Maintenance)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA in Computer Science/IT or equivalent discipline with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
Proficiency in handling ERP/MIS to maintain all kind of databases, reports and templates as per requirement Design.
Experience in designing online portals for academic and recruitment activities.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The scanned copy of the filled application form in Single PDF file should also be sent by email to email@example.com. The last date of sending scanned copy of filled application forms by email is 05.08.2020.
Tentative Schedule for Online Interview: August 08,2020, 9.00 AM
(Interview schedule may change due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Eligible candidates have to report for online interview as per mentioned schedule. The Web-Link for the interview will be notified on the Institute Website.
- The post is purely temporary and for a period of 11 month only which can be extended on mutual consent and subject to performance of the candidate.
- Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website www.iiitranchi.ac.in
- The candidate will be interviewed only after scrutiny of educational and experience certificates. Hence, it is advisable to carry all the original certificates.
- The filled in application form along with one set of self-attested photocopy of the certificates and two latest passport size color photographs have to be send before the of interview.
- Applications without complete information/supporting documents will not be considered.
- All qualifications, experience and age limit will be recognized as on 08.08.2020.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process for one or more posts.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post and cancellation of candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending test / interview.
- The institute further reserves the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicants for shortlisting and selecting.
- Candidates from category (ST/ SC/OBC and if PH/ EWS) have to produce category certificate issued from competent authority. In case of OBC candidates, the NCL certificate must be issued on or after 01.04.2020.
- Preference will be given to deserving candidates working in IITs/NITs/IIITs/Central Govt./State Government.
- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Ranchi court only
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 05.08.2020.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Recruitment of Temporary Non – Teaching Staff – Junior Technical Superintendent (MIS, ERP & Website Maintenance)
- Advertisement for Temporary Non Teaching Staff IIIT
- Application-Form-for-AEE JEE MIS-2020—IIIT-Ranchi
- Application-Form-for-AEE JEE MIS-2020—IIIT-Ranchi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.