Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 05-07-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IISER Tirupati is the sixth Institute in the chain of IISERs established by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of HRD for imparting quality education in basic sciences and for setting up state-of-the-art research facilities for frontline and cutting-edge research in science. It started academic activity started in August 2015 in the spacious transit campus located at Sri Rama Engineering College, Rami Reddy Nagar, Karkambadi Road, Tirupati.The permanent campus of IISER will come up at Srinivasapuram and Panguru of Yerpedu mandal, just 3 kilometres from IIT Tirupati campus. The establishment of IISER and IIT in Tirupati paves the way for a unique synergy of two premier educational institutes in the country.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract basis
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION / TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Improved root nodule formation in groundnut by over expressing genes linked with receptor-mediated signalling.
Description: The goals of this project are to investigate the molecular mechanisms of symbiotic nodule development with the long-term goal of re-engineering these pathways to address environmental and agricultural challenges.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M.Sc. in Botany / Life sciences / Bio-technology / Biochemistry / Agricultural sciences / Plant sciences / Genomics (OR) equivalent degree with CSIR / UGC NET-JRF or DBT JRF, ARS-NET (ICAR), GATE or CSIR-LS rank holder, DST-INSPIRE applicant
Desirable: Experience in Plant Molecular Biology
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated)
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV and application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e. 9th July, 2020 by 5.00 P.M. No other application form will be accepted.
All shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email, and can attend the interview via online scheduled to be held on 12th July, 2020 at 10.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati.
The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable
limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 5.00 P.M. on 9th July, 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 (0877) 2500 400
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH TIRUPATI, Transit Campus: Sree Rama Engineering College Campus, Karakambadi Road,Rami Reddy Nagar, Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.