Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 30-06-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge. The mission of NIT Delhi is to produce human resource those who are creative, competitive and innovative with high intellect and ethical values. The Institute is imparting holistic education, along with inculcating high moral values in its students. NIT Delhi has started its academic session in 2010 with three undergraduate B.Tech degree programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The academic activities of NIT Delhi were initiated at NIT Warangal in year 2010 which later moved to a temporary campus at Dwarka, New Delhi in June 2012 and now currently running at IAMR Campus, Narela (February 2014). Possession of fifty one acre land has been allotted for permanent campus of NIT Delhi on NH-1, Narela sub city, New Delhi. The process of developing the permanent campus has begun.
The eligible and experienced personnel/professionals from Academic Institutions, Research & Development Labs and Industry are invited for faculty position(s) purely on Temporary Basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 70,000/- per month. The candidates having Ph.D. in the relevant field will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor purely on Temporary basis for the fixed duration of one semester, which may be further extended, if required based on the performance of the selected candidate.. Tentative requirement for the Faculty Positions (Assistant Professor purely on Temporary basis) and online interview schedule are given below
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Computer Science & Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
B.Tech. and Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering or relevant disciplines. First Division in all Degrees (UG and PG).
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Rs. 70,000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
On-line Interview 15 July, 2020 at 11:00 AM Onwards.
Step 1: All interested applicants need to fill Google form using the following link. This link will be available upto 10 July 2020, 5.00 pm only. APPLY NOW Contractual Faculty Recruitment June-July-2020
Step 2: Fill the hard copy of application form (Attached herewith from page 3 onwards) and scanned copy of signed application form needs to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 July, 2020, upto 5.00 pm only.
Step 3: List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website on 13 July, 2020 by 5.00 PM.
Step 4: Interview of short listed candidates will be conducted on 15th July 2020.
Step 5: Only selected candidates will be informed through email after 16th July 2020.
Step 6: In view of step 2, the hard copy of the application duly signed by the Candidate should be submitted to the Establishment Section at the time of joining at the Institute, in case of selection
For any further query, please contact:
Dr. Rajiv Kumar Tripathi
Dean Faculty Welfare (I/c)
Email id: email@example.com
● The selection of the Candidate to the Post of Assistant Professor purely on Temporary Basis shall be provisional subject to the verification of the documents at the time of joining at the Institute.
● Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs at the time of document verification while joining at the Institute.
● Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
● The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
● Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
i. One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
ii. Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.
iii. One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
● The mode of interview will be online through google meet/zoom/skype and the web-link or user id/password will be shared only to short listed candidates via email. No other mode of interview will be entertained.
● Candidates’ online reporting after reporting time will not be considered for the interview.
● Selected candidates need to join in person immediately after the result declaration. No online joining will be accepted.
● Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
● The offer of appointment on a temporary basis is purely provisional and does not entitle an individual to claim any right of regular appointee.
● All the applicants are requested to remain in touch with the institute website www.nitdelhi.ac.in for regular updates.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10 July, 2020, upto 5.00 pm
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.