Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 20-06-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
GTTC was established in 1972 at Bangalore with the participation of the Karnataka State Government, in collaboration with the Government of Denmark under the Bilateral Development Co-operation Agreement.The excellent performance of GTTC Bangalore, proactive Government of Karnataka which saw the need for expansion, got second unit of GTTC started in 1992 with DANIDA assistance.
Proliferation of technology for development of the industries with supply of skilled manpower is the key to meet the needs of the global requirement. With this Government of Karnataka encouraged GTTC to start 10 more sub-centres to train in the area of tool and die making in various parts of Karnataka.
GTTC a premier technical training institute administratively governed by Skill Development Entrepreneurship & Livelihood Department [SDEL], Govt, of Karnataka, is imparting skill based training to youth in the fields of Tool Manufacturing, Precision Manufacturing, Electronics, Mechatronics and Short-term Skill Training Programme.
GTTC invites application from talented aspirants for the post of “Principal”having excellent skills in communication, interpersonal, technical, problem solving capabilities and managing tool room & training centre activities for Udupi and Gokak centres.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
First class B.E with Master Degree in relevant branch of Mechanical Engg / Technology (Master degree branch from Mechanical Engg. – Tool Engg. / Production Engg.) from any recognized University approved by AICTE. Minimum 6 years in reputed Tool Room /Precision manufacturing/ Automation Industries preferably with teaching knowledge.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Rs. 56000.00
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Selection will be based on personal interview and demo class.
- Duration of contract period: One year, which can be extended to a maximum period of 3 years based on individual’s performance.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website. Application for the Post of Principal for Udupi & Gokak Centre-Reg. Eligible candidates are requested to forward their filled in application to Managing Director, Government Tool Room & Training Centre, Rajajinagar Industrial Estate, Bengaluru-560 010. Superscribe on left side of the envelope for the post of Principal. Original documents shall be brought for verification at the time of interview.
- Last date for submission of application is on 29.06.2020.
- Short listed candidates will be intimated, regarding the date and venue of interview.
- Interview is likely to be conducted during first week of July 2020.
- For further information please visit our website: https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/gttc.
- For further details kindly contact: Dy. Manager – Administration, Ph: 080-23384303. Sd- Managing Director
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 29.06.2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.