Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 09-06-2020
NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
Lovely Professional University is easily accessible as it is located on the Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, (Punjab) and is well connected by rail and road; having a reasonable distance from the airports, bus stands, railway stations etc.Lovely Professional University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), a statutory body of the Government of India for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of university education in India, under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.Lovely Professional University is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the national level body of universities in the country promoting university activities especially by way of sharing information and co-operation in the field of education, culture, sports and allied areas and recognized to grant equivalency of degrees awarded by foreign universities.
DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE
- Computer Science & Engineering/ IT
- Computer Applications
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Plant Protection
- Food Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Physical Education
- English/ Communication Skills
- Soft Skills- Professional Enhancement
- Aptitude/ Quantitative Skills
- Hotel Management
- Airlines & Tourism
- Multimedia & animation
- Film & TV Production
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Fashion Technology
- Interior Design
- Urban Planning
- Fine Arts
- Performing Arts
- Foreign Languages- German/ French/ Spanish/ Chinese
- Political Science
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- An eminent scholar with a P.hd qualification(s) with an active research profile with evidence of completed thesis and published in high impact conferences and journals.
- The candidate should have proven track record of quality teaching, inter-disciplinary research/projects and should also have strong focus on industry links and sponsored research.
- A minimum of five/ten years of teaching and research experience in a premier university/institutes or scientific organizations with a good track record of supervising PHD students and thesis completions.
- Demonstrated contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology and experience with MOOCS.
- Good Communication skills, administration skills, demonstrated management and Leadership skills and team building are essential for these positions.The preparation and delivery of lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops and supervision of research students.
- Initiation and development of course materials /course coordination, supervision of teaching staff and other T & L administration.
- Conduct of original research leading to publications in refereed journals and attract external and Government funding for research projects.
- Industry collaborations and links are highly desirable.
- Building Alumni and international relations
- PhD in relevant area
- Demonstrated high quality teaching and research experience , and good publication record in high impact journals and conferences.
- Record of successful completion of post graduate and doctoral programmes
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and lead staff and students.
- High level of interpersonal skills and a proven ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues, students and members of community and professional bodies.
- Proven track record of industry engagement and relationships.
|COMPUTER SCIENCE &ENGINEERING||Network, Data Base and Information Systems, Internet Technologies & Computer Architecture and Design, Security etc.|
|COMPUTER APPLICATION||Information Systems, Compiler Design, Simulation, DBMS, Networks, Object Oriented Programming, Software Engineering, Web Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Data Structures, Programming Languages, Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Real Time System etc.|
|ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||Signal Processing, VLSI, Embedded Systems & Communication Systems etc.|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||Power System, Instrumentation and Control, High Voltage Engineering, Electrical Machine Design, Power Electronics & Industrial Drives etc.|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||Thermal Engineering, Machine Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing|
(CAD & CAM), Industrial Engineering, Automation, Automobile Engg., Applied Mechanics & Fluid Machines etc.
|CIVIL ENGINEERING||Structures, Geo-Tech, Transportation Engineering, Hydraulics, Construction Management, Soil Mechanics, Environment Engineering/Sciences etc.|
|ARCHITECTURE||BIM, Parametric Design and Computer Applications, Sustainability, Art & Architectural History/Theory and Criticism, Landscape Design, Urban Design etc.|
|INTERIOR DESIGN||Furniture Design, Sustainability, Industrial/Product Design, Computer Applications (Rhino, 3DS Max, ArchiCad), History/Theory etc.|
|URBAN PLANNING||City Design and Planning, Transportation, Ecology and Environmental Planning, Housing and Community Design, GIS and Urban Information Systems, Rural Development, Public Policy, Real Estate, Urban Economics, Large Scale Project Management and Finance, Infrastructure Planning, Conservation, Urban History, Sociology and Anthropology|
|MATHEMATICS||Aljebra, Topology, Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Differential Geometry, Discrete Mathematics etc.|
|PHYSICS||Nuclear Physics, Material Science, Acoustics, Laser Plasma Interaction, Radition Physics & Nano Technology etc.|
|CHEMISTRY||Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical etc.|
|EDUCATION||Teaching of English, Computer Sc., Social Sci., Commerce, History, Political Sc., Geography, Punjabi, Mathematics, Economics, Yoga, Physical Sc., Hindi, Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology etc.|
|PHYSICAL EDUCATION||Specialisation in Hockey, Football, Table Tennis, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Athletics, Badminton, Volleyball, Basketball and Cricket, Yoga etc.|
|FINE ARTS/ PERFORMING ARTS||Applied Arts, Art History-Theory, Painting, Sculpture, Music (Vocal/Instrumental), Theatre, Dance (Classical / Folk) etc.|
|FOREIGN LANGUAGE||French, German, Chinese, Spanish|
|MANAGEMENT||Marketing, HR, Finance, Strategy, International Business, Retail Management, Family Business Mgt., Entrepreneurship, Operation Research, Hospital & Health Care Management, IT Management, Construction Management etc.|
|COMMERCE/ ECONOMICS||Computerised Accounting, Cost Accounting, Economics, Econometrics, Money & Banking etc.|
|ENGLISH/ COMMUNICATION SKILLS||General, IELTS/TOEFL (PGCTE qualified preferred) etc.|
|HOTEL MANAGEMENT||House Keeping Services, Front Office, Food Production, F&B Service, Bakery & Pattisieries etc.|
|MULTIMEDIA & ANIMATION||Classical Animation, 3D & 2D Animation (Maya, Zee Brush& Mud Box) etc.|
(Basic Knowledge of Related Softwares)
|FILM TV & PRODUCTION||Production Management, Script / Screen Writing, Videography & Cinematography, Radio Production, Radio & TV Script writing, Photo Journalism, Reporting & Editing Techniques etc.|
|FASHION TECHNOLOGY||Fashion Art & Illustration, Design Process & Design Methodology, Pattern Making & Garments Construction, Clothing & Textile, Merchandising & Quality (Knowledge of Flash, Coral Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) etc.|
|BIOTECHNOLOGY||Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Clinical Biochemistry, Fermentation Technology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biostatics, Animal Biotechnology & Plant Biotechnology, Food Tech., Forensic Science, Medical Biotechnology etc.|
|LIFE SCIENCES||Botany, Zoology|
|PHARMACY||Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharmachemistry, Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance etc.|
|PHYSIOTHERAPY||M.P.T. (Ortho, Sports, Neuro, Cardio Pulmonary, Pediatric-Neuro), Anatomy etc.|
|AYURVEDIC PHARMACY||Rasa Shastra, Dravyaguna, Standardisation of Ayurvedic Drugs, Pharmacology& Toxicology of Ayurvedic Drugs, Pharmacognosy& Phytochemistry of Ayurvedic Drugs etc.|
|PARAMEDICAL/ PATHOLOGY||MLT, Micro-Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Haematology, Histology, Histo Technology, Industrial Molecular Biology etc.|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||Political Science, Psychology, Sociology etc.|
SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE/ BENEFITS
₹ Pay Scale at par with the best in the sector.
- Incentives for publishing in indexed journals such as Scopus/WoS.
- Incentives on Funded Projects.
- Incentives for Patent filling.
- Revenue sharing on Consultancy Projects.
- Provision for Post Doc Fellowships.
- Seed money for initiation of research work.
- Travel Grants for National and International conferences.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV should apply online (without any charges)
The last date Not Mentioned
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.