FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 09-04-2020
Name of the Institution
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHILAI – FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification & Experience
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade-I): Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree and with consistently good academic record. Experience: Candidates must have at least three years of relevant teaching/ research/industrial experience as on date of the selection committee meeting.
Candidates who do not possess the minimum experience requirement of three years, but having a minimum of one year of relevant post-Ph.D. experience, may be offered Assistant Professor (Grade-II) on contractual basis at Pay Level 10 or Pay Level 11 under 7th CPC.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. Experience: A minimum of six years’ teaching/industry/ research experience of which 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer in a research organization or industry. Age: Preferably below 45 years.
- PROFESSOR: Qualification: The candidate must have Ph.D. in a relevant area with consistently good academic record. Experience: a minimum of 10 years’ teaching/industry/ research experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs. Age: Preferably below 55 years.
Salary / Remuneration / Pay Scale
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade-I): Pay Level 12 under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, minimum basic pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,01,500 in Pay Level 12, Cell No. 01.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: Pay Level – 13A2 under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, the minimum basic pay in this Pay Level shall be Rs. 139600/- (Pay Level-13A2, Cell No. 01) plus applicable allowances.
- PROFESSOR: Pay Level – 14A under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, the minimum basic pay in this Pay Level shall be Rs. 159100/- (Pay Level-14A, Cell No. 01) plus applicable allowances.
Bhilai, Sejbahar, Chhattisgarh
How to Apply
To fill the online application form, a valid email id and Aadhaar/Passport number are required. You must fill the entire form and upload relevant documents in one go.Please take a printout of the PDF of the online form submitted by you and save it.
There is no Last Date
Online Application Form
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, GEC Campus, Old Dhamatari Rd, Sejbahar, Chhattisgarh 492015, INDIA
Copyrights © 2020 Facultytick
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.