FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-03-2020
Name of the Institution
KALINGA INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY (KIIT)– FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
SCHOOLS OF ENGINEERING: CIVIL (Construction Engg. & Management, Structural, Geomatic Engg., WRE and Environmental Engg.), MECHANICAL (Machine Design, Mechatronics, Aerospace Engg., Automobile Engg., Manufacturing & Thermal Engg.), ELECTRONICS (Electronics Systems, Communication and Signal Processing, VLSI & Embedded Systems, Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation and Control), ELECTRICAL (Power System, Control System, Embedded System, Power Electronics and Drives, Energy System), COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT (Networking, Data Analytics, Big Data, Cloud Computing, High Performance Computing Architect, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, loT and Information Security), ENGLISH, COMMERCE, SOCIOLOGY, MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, ECONOMICS and BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, System, Technology & Operations Management, Business Analytics & Business Law.
SCHOOL OF LAW: Constitutional, Taxation, IPR, International & Family Law.
OTHER SCHOOLS: Architecture & Planning, Film Production, Media Sciences, Mass Communication, Fashion Technology, Public Health, Hospital Administration, Yoga and Clinical Psychology, Economics & Commerce.
Qualification & Experience
- Academicians, professionals and researchers with Ph. D. from reputed institutions may apply. However, candidates without Ph. D. may also apply for School of Computer Engineering. M.Tech from reputed institution is minimum qualification.
- Candidates having quality Industry Experience may also apply.
- Accommodation can be provided inside the campus or nearby.
- In-job or retired professionals from industry may apply for part-time / visiting faculty position. Researchers with funded projects will be given special consideration.
- For a school, the needs of specialisations are indicated.
Salary / Remuneration / Pay Scale
As Per Norms
How to Apply
Applications are invited in prescribed form available at www.kiit.ac.in. Interested candidates should send the application, addressed to ‘The Pro-Vice-Chancellor, KIIT Deemed to be University’ along with scanned copies of self-attested testimonials and other academic credentials by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 15th March, 2020.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) Deemed to be University Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India Pin: 751024 INDIA
Copyrights © 2020 Facultytick
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.